MTT Online Series

TarotPower

Can someone from official heads here give me answer is any plans here on Unibet to create some MTT series with bigger gtd then usual with some kind of LB prizes for the best of the best (it can be EO,UK pckgs) with diverse buy ins so all kind of brolls can participate?

I mean every poker room have that at least twice on the year and i think that can be good move from room growing perspective

+10000 :p

No but seriously. 

An online unibet open would be pretty cool :D

A 2 day main event with a fat GTD. Some side events. Sounds fun. Certainly with some leader board for the player with most cashes, most ft, etc :) 

Idea 1: You can qualify trough the same qualifiers as UO. Events have BI of the qualifiers. So some 10, some 50 and a 250 ME . (or add a 1k ME which you can qualify for with a 250 ticket) 

Idea 2: qualifying series on its own. Speaks for itself :p

@DavidP_Unibet

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@TarotPower wrote:

Can someone from official heads here give me answer is any plans here on Unibet to create some MTT series with bigger gtd then usual with some kind of LB prizes for the best of the best (it can be EO,UK pckgs) with diverse buy ins so all kind of brolls can participate?

I mean every poker room have that at least twice on the year and i think that can be good move from room growing perspective

tmpoACvpC.jpg.41b831c2352d6c247d214fa2fb9c7375.jpg

Very good idea ! 

Veni,Vidi,Vici

@Want2Believe wrote:

Unibet Open Online Series - sound good ♥️ 

But guys,... We already have Summer Brawl League with tons of extra money added and perferct recreational shedule.  Appetite comes with eating? 😀

Agreed. But doesn't have to be large buyins. A number of 1-10euro festival events with larger GTD. A daily 25/50 with bigger GTD (sats ruinning through the week leading up to the festival) And a main event at the end of the week similar to the Sunday Entitled (Again sats running from the week before and during the week leading up to). 

Would love to see some low buyin PLO with enhanced GTD to try and get more recreational players into the standard player pool.

@TarotPower, you can't expect the poker team to make a decision the day after you suggested an idea.

Don't get me wrong - we really appreciate your feedback and ideas (personally I think this is a brilliant idea) but it's a strategic decision and needs to be discussed before we communicate anything.

Former community moderator

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Player-feedback/td-p/97866/page/2

@WuDu wrote:
3) What about adding a UO online series once or twice a year during the time when there's no UO live event? Have different events daily over the course of 1 or 2 weeks with higher prize money than usual and run satellites throughout the year. Give that series a fancy name and promote the heck out of it. The competition does that as well, so you could add a special Unibet touch to it, e.g. by giving out special avatars/backgrounds for winners or people reaching the money in those tournaments.

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:
Add a UO online series - Agreed, we are sorely missing an online series. The overhaul of the MTT schedule is going to be a really fun project to work on in general because we can go back to a blank canvas and aim to do some things which haven't been done before and we'll be looking to involve players as much as possible in the creation of that.

Little bit of non-answers from the Unibet guys, so my Poker mindset tells me, they'd like to add a series, however this is complicated business involving serious (financial) commitment and planning, and they're currently working on other things first, so I wouldn't expect something to happen within the next months. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu knew that this idea was there already. 

If I'm right I think there was one in the past aswell... 

But indeed. You need a good player field to offer good GTDs. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 1 month later...

@Helloyousir wrote:

Really hope there will be an online series on unibet,similar to stars micro millions or something without those big gtd.i think everbody would love to have a Unibet trophy on their desk.

I agree whole heartedly with all the members & would fully support a Unibet Online Series with smaller buy-ins to cater for all us small to medium fish... plus, a Unibet trophy in the show case would look nice. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Leo-Unibet best dates are somewhere 18-25 next month or begining decembre (i suppose that series will be long 7 days) u can also add tickets in freerolls or mission freerolls for that series next month so u can be sure u will have decent numbers on series itself.

For example 15 MTT's series with 2 daily and 3 t's on last day with main event of course with range of buy ins from 1e to 25e for Main Event so its not big series not too long but for the first time is more then enough.

Also duration can be from 4 min lvl for smallest to 15 min for main event  and GTD well for that part u can guess better then anyone but u know how they say without risk no reward so i understand cant be crazy GTD but still u can make it very nice also i dont think you need to add any other prize to that like trophy or whatever cause first time it should be experiment so its all depend how this will be successfull.

And for the end message for my fans yeah Tarot is still alive ;)

Archived