MPN News

sgriff

Sad to hear the news of the demise of MPN.  Rather than allow the likes of Poker 'more rake is better' Stars grow even more dominant, this would be a good time for people to remind friends of the benefits of playing at Unibet.  And a good time for Unibet to increase publicity/promotions over the next 6 months.  Don't let online poker turn into a monopoly.

• Like 3

@sgriff wrote:

Sad to hear the news of the demise of MPN.  Rather than allow the likes of Poker 'more rake is better' Stars grow even more dominant, this would be a good time for people to remind friends of the benefits of playing at Unibet.  And a good time for Unibet to increase publicity/promotions over the next 6 months.  Don't let online poker turn into a monopoly.

And good time weaken promotions and get more rake as not many options where to play soon 😏

I hope i am wrong and your wish come through :)

@sgriff wrote:

Yes. Unibet could grab good amount of MTT players from decaying MPN sites if they would increase their offering. Especially rebuy&add-on-MTTs were very popular on MPN and I have played lots of them there, would love to see some of them "transferred" to other networks.