Lower MTT guarantees?

Cl1nt

Hello all

I've noticed that the MTT guarantees have been lowered this week. Is this going to be a premanent thing? I see there has been a drop in participation and can't be sure whether the cause is the low guarantees or players spending more time in the other online series. Any thoughts you might offer would be very interesting. I love this site and find the service to be impeccable, I just hope the lower guarantees don't negatively influence the players at large.

There is vitamin b12 deficiency epidemic in Europe and a lack of supplies of vitamin b12 supplements. As such, there is a new eu directive to get people out of the house and get some sunshine. Unibet are complying with this directive by reducing guarantees.

OR

Many poker sites reduce the guarantees during the summer as there is downturn and increase them later in the year. 

I really hope its option A.

Some good stuff coming our way later in the year

@pirahn @Cl1nt @Melgry @NeriPoker @triceraatopp

We always try to stretch the guarantees as high as possible to be able to offer you the most attractive tournamnent schedule. With summer month comming and players having a few well deserved days away from poker, watching fotball, being at the beach, spending more time with their familys, we have to adjust the guarantees to those players being away. So we have to in some cases lower the guarantees to reflect the actual participation. We find it much more congenial to spend money on fantastic promotion after the summer than just splashing money in overlay.

Hav some understanding during the upcoming month, this fall the tournaments will be back with even higher guarantees than we had this last winter.
The future looks bright!

Archived