Low Player of the Year Showdown

Josafina

In the schedule tab for the MTT player of the year promotion page it says that the Player of the Year Showdown Freerolls will be played on Sunday the 10th, 2021. Was pretty bummed when I got my ticket this morning and it is scheduled for Wednesday the 6th. I'm in Canada and at work so unfortunately I'm unable to play that early on weekdays.

Anyone have any info on why the dates got switched? Not expecting anything to happen, just  bummed about it. Anyway good luck to all of you playing!

Josa.

• Like 1

@Josafina wrote:

In the schedule tab for the MTT player of the year promotion page it says that the Player of the Year Showdown Freerolls will be played on Sunday the 10th, 2021. Was pretty bummed when I got my ticket this morning and it is scheduled for Wednesday the 6th. I'm in Canada and at work so unfortunately I'm unable to play that early on weekdays.

Anyone have any info on why the dates got switched? Not expecting anything to happen, just  bummed about it. Anyway good luck to all of you playing!

Josa.

Hey Josa,

There has been a miss in communication internaly, but you are right,. the tournament is according to the terms running 10th January, of course we have to change that, im sorry for the inconvinience.

/Leo