Lotto or Poker

SCOBY

This is not humorous, but true. I have experienced a lot. The server is like this. That is why many people came to recognize how to exploit and abuse. Here the knowledge has little to do with poker, the better the luck.pl.All-IN, the most money wins independent of the strength of the card. 90% true. And there are variables as well. The server takes into account how much money the poker.pl has received,Screenshot_2018-11-13-19-37-13.thumb.png.77b099fa71849d76e5e037ebba1b9bca.pngHere is the example .90% true

I don't know your style of play but I felt the same some month ago. Maybe you should balance your gaming style a little bit, reduce the pushes, trust in players (means they raise with better hands and make more value bets), reduce the  preflop allins with questionable hands and try to twin a little more value from your strong hands (means do not make and overraise/potbet when you have very strong hands).

• 2 weeks later...

Of the tickets won at the horse race. I managed to win two 1.5 euro tickets out of 13 HEXAPRO tickets. In the second place almost always. It seems like there is not much luck with poker with me.

And this no comment.. .20181205_162414.thumb.jpg.c2ff579a5ea1e5fd9675860a49e4fbb4.jpg

Yes again and again and again river.

Every day is coincidence !!!!!!!@:Rofl:

:Popeye:

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived