Losing thanks to unibet bug is no fun

JohnJohn

Hi I recently started playing poker on Unibet and i like it quite a bit. But the software is not perfect, it can be quite buggy sometimes. Most of the bugs are harmless, like avatars not showing up.

But the worst bug is one that happens to me way to often (5-6 times in total). Its a bug where I suddenly dont get any cards, the "betting box" is also not showing up. If I wait I will get blinded out, if I close and reopen the table nothing happens. The only way I know to solve the problem is to completely close the Unibet poker program and loging on again. Since I live in Denmark I have to use "Nem ID" so it can take way to long to get back in the game. So I usually loose a lot of chips.

I dont really care about bad beats: I mostly just smile when I get unlucky in a funny way. But losing by being blinded out because of a bug is not fun. And no, my internet is not the problem, I always try to reload a webside on the internet to see if i still have internet.

So why am I writing this ?

1: I want Unibet to fix the bug

2: I want a refund on a 50€ Headsup as I got blinded down a lot in a 50€ headsup sitandgo. (10 min ago)

3: I want to know what to do if it happens again.

(Also to everyone reading this: Has this happend to you too?)

To me happens the disappear of cards several times(in the beginning of the tourney) but after the reopening works fine. Sometimes the labels from the buttons disappears in the middle of the tourney but reopening always helped.

I understand you so much, i have been so many times in this situation and yes this poker room is very nice but on other side because of this bugs i dont play often here and i think that also because of the software that there is not lot of people playing in this room.

It`s a BIG shame for a serious company like Unibet to have a pokerprogram like this. All other pokerprograms works just fine. Unibet is standing alone with this mess in the whole pokerworld and the stupidity goes on and on and on....... :(
It´s all in there.

@JohnJohn Losing because of being disconnected certainly is no fun, I'm sorry it's happened to you. The best thing to do if it happens again would be to create a bug report here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/idb-p/Bug_reports.

A description of the information our developers need to look into it: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/td-p/76164.

About the compensation, I've added a new 50 euro ticket - but if it happens again please create a report with the information, we have to be able to investigate these situations in order to compensate or else it could be exploited.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL that's a fast compensation ;)

I'm now trying to get refunded for a bug that I'm struggling with 2+ weeks. I did send them what they asked me (and what I could send), but I don't know what to do next.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Android-Lot-s-of-disconecting-issues-or-issues-when-reopening/idi-p/85854

Here is my topic... (I could give you the ID of the support, but I can only do this tonight)

Can you check why there is no movement in this case?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived