Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

Hello all,

So my old laptop stopped working with Unibet when they updated the client to 2.0. I reached out to support but the conclusion was reached that since Intel is not offering any new drivers for my graphics card I was out of luck. My old system is a Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 @ 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram & Mobile Intel 965 Chipset.

Anyways so now I am looking to buy I reasonably priced tablet specifically to play poker in the Windows Desktop Unibet App. I don't like playing on the web or android apps because I can't review previous hands well.

So I was wanting to know if a Chuwi Hi 8 Air 8inch Windows 10 tablet with Intel Atom Z8350, 2GB Ram, 32GB emmc storage & Intel 8 Gen HD graphics would be fine or do I need a higher specs tablet. I was looking at sites like banggood and Gearbest. They are chinese sites but legit and prices and specs are way better than what I get locally.

Also wanted to know how many tablets will I be able to fit tiling the tables its a 1920x1200 display. Whats the smallest size a Unibet window goes to like 240x320?

Any help and suggestions would be highly appreciated. Smile

I want to make sure that it will work smoothly with the Unibet Poker Windows 10 App. I already contacted support in this regard but was told they cannot answer such queries and to ask my questions on here. So looking forward to the responses.

Thanks in advance,

-_-

0 Likes
18 REPLIES
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23
-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

Thanks for your reply. But that seems to be an android tablet and I am looking for a windows 10 tablet. Mainly because I like to be able to check back previous hands.

-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

Bump. Can someone else please attempt to answer my queries. 

Thanks, 

-_-

0 Likes
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

https://www.very.co.uk/electricals/tablets-kindles/tablets/windows-10/e/b/101008,4294877408.end

You should try and use google, researching tablets, i'm sure in 10 min u can figure out what is best for you.

Odys Prime is a good one.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

As I mentioned in my original post. I have specific questions in regards to if a specific tablet that is the Chuwi Hi 8 Air would meet the minimum requirements for the Unibet Desktop Windows Client and also how many tables can be tiled on a 1980×1200 screen.

Yes your correct once I know this I could probably pick one on my own but my concern is I don't buy something that doesn't work for the main purpose I am purchasing it which is playing on the Unibet Windows 10 App. As mentioned I have still not found an answer to that question hence my indecision. 

Yes I have goggled and researched tablets loads for weeks now and even turned to Unibet support to try and find the minimum requirements for the Unibet desktop app before at their request turning here. 

As I also mentioned in my original post I am looking at something budget oriented around $350 or Euros 300. Also am specifically looking at importing it from banggood or gearbest.

I have struggled to figure out what would be best hence I have turned here to the community for help, responses & guidance. 

My main question still remains if a Atom Z8350 with 2 GB Ram & Intel 8 Gen Graphics would be able to run the Unibet Desktop Windows Poker App Smoothly. 

But yes besides that I am open to hear what others are using etc. I just feel it will be helpful too me in guiding my decision. 

Thank you for your suggestion and help. I looked into your suggestion of Odys Prime Tablet and it has similar specifications to what I am looking at the Atom Z8350 processor and 2 gb ram and 8th Gen HD graphics only difference is the Chuwi hi 8 Air is an 8 inch screen but has a higher resolution 1920x1200.

Do you have experience with this tablet Odys Prime meaning have you used it and does it work smoothly with the Unibet Windows desktop Poker app. If yes then it is pretty much problem solved for me and I can just decide based on screen sizes and resolution and take a call. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Thanks once again. 

-_-

FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

Capture.PNG

-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

Yeah I have seen that. It's the requirement for playing on the Web App like in Edge, Chrome or Mozilla Browser. It is not the requirements for the windows 10 desktop Unibet Poker App.

I know that from experience too because as I mentioned in my original post I am able to use the Web App with no issues on my old Toshiba M700 tablet PC but the Unibet Desktop Windows 10 Poker App Crashes on opening. So there seems to be a difference in the requirements it seems specifically for gpu requirements that aren't listed there. 

If I am wrong here which totally can be and you can confirm to me that the specifications of Atom Z8350 with 2Gb ram and Intel 8 Gen graphics will work that will pretty much solve things for me. 

Thanks again very much for your prompt response. Waiting to hear back from you. 

-_-

FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20
I'm pretty sure that every tablet over €150 will run Unibet smoothly.
-_- Rank 9
Rank 9

Perfect Ok . Thanks a bunch. 

That answers my question. 

Cheers...Thanks. Smile

-_-