Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

It's about time we do some bounty competiation. We are going to do a bounty promotion running from Thursay to Synday next week, so make sure you have nothing on the agenda during evenings next weekend.
Keep an eye on this thread for further information next upcoming days. Anyone out there excited ? SmileCash

72 REPLIES
Zipfil Rank 15
Rank 15

@Leo-Unibet 4 sure a nice thing but with my luck I maybe survive about 5 rounds Wink

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Lywyu Rank 10
Rank 10
YpresX Rank 15
Rank 15
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

nice! all the people like the bounty mania Cool

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Actually a little stoked for this. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 20
Rank 20
Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Leo-Unibet I cant wait for that! Very Happy I am sure its a nice promo again! GG

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Pucuri88 @GR1ZZL3R @Sect7G @4soul @YpresX

Upcoming weekend starting Thursday 21June to 24 June we will run a Bounty Series with four Bounty tournaments per day. The focus in these tournaments will be to eleminate the other players, not just because the player supplied pot will be distributed 90%/10% where 90% goes to the bounty and only 10% goes to the regular prize pool. Also your number of elimanation in each tournament will be added together, and the 30 players with the most eliminations after the four days will play a freeroll with ten supernova tickets added to the prizepool. The freeroll will be held Wednesday 27 June 19:00CET

Seach for tournaments named "Bounty Mania" , here is the start time:

Day                     19:00CET        20:00CET        21:00CET        22:00CET

Thursday           €2-Prog           €5-Prog           €10-Regular    €25-Regular

Friday                €25-Regular    €2-Regular      €5-Prog           €10-Prog

Saturday           €10-Prog         €25-Prog         €2-Regular      €5-Regular

Sunday             €5-Regular      €10-Regular    €25-Prog         €2-Prog

YpresX Rank 15
Rank 15

Will definately take part on the 2 first days. Unfortunately cant play on Saturday/Sunday cause of Midsummer day celebrations here in Estonia. Very Happy

Get rekt