Long time grinder new to Unibet

PompeyPoker

Hi Guys,

New to Unibet, i was grinding full time online from 2006-2011 but never played on Unibet as there was so many soft games around back then, after falling out of love with the game and becoming bitter/frustrated as the games got tougher and we all converted to using HUD's, I decided to call it a day. I have recently started grinding online with decent volume again after years away and after doing some research on what sites to play on it has led me to you guys posting on a poker forum that I never thought that I would do again 😃

Anyway I just wanted to say how awesome Unibet is in giving that old school feel to online grinding with no HUDs and the use of changing screenname,  along with a community that isnt filled with arrogance 😃

Il be playing 50plo and 100plo and also most of the decent MTT's between 25-100 euro buyin.

I look forward to playing some hands V some guys in the community & also linking up with anyone who will be going to the next tour event in Brighton.

P.S it took me 40 minutes on Unibet to have a Double Trouble ticket 😃

Welcome to community @PompeyPoker. Good to see another old guard from the Golden Age of online poker. 😃

giphy

@PompeyPoker wrote:

Anyway I just wanted to say how awesome Unibet is in giving that old school feel to online grinding with no HUDs and the use of changing screenname,  along with a community that isnt filled with arrogance 😃

This is exactly why I'm here!

come

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hey man, welcome aboard, I too used to play a lot back in the day and got disheartened and called it a day, maybe not quite to your level, but played almost everyday and for decent stakes MTTs and Mtt sng. I'm also looking forward to getting back at it, probably going to go back to sng and Mtt tho.

Good luck with your journey, hope you get what you want and would be cool if you stopped by to share hands from time to time 

back1.jpg.a1f0e41164b743b46a9618b5741eb8d8.jpg

Welcome to the Community @PompeyPoker... I'm so glad you decided to give playing poker another go.

Keep us updated on your progress please Mate

I'm with you all the way on the, no HUD - old school feeling of Unibet.

Looking forward to battling with you on the felt.

All the best & see you @ the final table yeah ! 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived