Login problems

Juventini

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Juventini wrote:

Unibet are aware there is a login problem, and are fixing it now. Hope they will fix it soon, Friday grind down the drain:(

TY for your help Graki.

Juventini

@Juventini wrote:

Unibet are aware there is a login problem, and are fixing it now. Hope they will fix it soon, Friday grind down the drain:(

TY for your help Graki.

Juventini

Didn't worked for you ? Please reply , or if you are having probles with the county connection - from Netherlands ex. you should instal Opera browser and there it is VPN option in the top left in the browser page. Every time you press refresh it would give another ip address like from Germany or Russia ex. This will work for region error. See ya

@bckgamon, can you confirm if you're using Windows or OSX? Also, does it happen after you enter your login credentials or right when you open up the client?

Did you try uninstalling the client? If not, please try either uninstalling the client or delete the cookies file found in the following folder:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\cef. Note that the AppData folder is a hidden folder.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@bckgamon, can you confirm if you're using Windows or OSX? Also, does it happen after you enter your login credentials or right when you open up the client?

Did you try uninstalling the client? If not, please try either uninstalling the client or delete the cookies file found in the following folder:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\cef. Note that the AppData folder is a hidden folder.

Hi,

I'm running Windows. It happens after I enter my NEM-ID login credentials. I have just tried deleting the cookies file, and when that didnt work, I uninstalled the client, which didnt help either...

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me know @Juventini. Afraid it won't be solved today, and don't have a workaround for you either :( you can of course play in the browser client, but it only supports tiling of up to 4 tables (make the client full screen, open up the tables and you will see a tiling icon at the top right)

Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of update - I've been in a workshop all day yesterday, and the same today and tomorrow.

We believe we've identified the issue, and the fix is currently "Pending code review". I've inquired about the possible release date and time but haven't heard anything yet.

• Like 3