Login problems

Juventini

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I experienced the same as @Mattey83  but my device load "backstage" image ... but no login window appear anyway. I'm using Lenovo B8000-H tablet with Android version of 4.2.2, and latest Unibet poker application on it ... Firing on Chrome/Firefox I'm able to login.

related BUG reported created:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Login-window-did-not-appear-on-ANDROID/idi-p/308744

• Like 1

Just putting it out there same problem for me on the android poker app for over a week now.

Initial Relax Gaming/Unibet loading logo starts and then the screen goes fully white and then fully black and stays there. It does not reach the login screen. 

Edit: Just wanted to add am able to play fine on the PC app and even the Web app.

• Like 2

@Juventini, here's the thing. The poker client is developed by a third part, as you might know, but the login is hosted on our end. In this case, the login issue is caused by a new login service implemented on our end. Unfortunately, we've been lacking a proper client supporting debugging and being set up for one of our test environments. This might be solved now - waiting for confirmation from our developers - and if that's the case, we might be able to solve all the login issues this week. Without this debugging client for the test environment, it's a bit like shooting in the dark, it's extremely time consuming, and we haven't had any luck.
  • Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

@bckgamon, it's only affecting a small group of users (not all Danes are affected). I unfortunately don't know why some are affected and others are not.

Due to various different issues, we've decided to prioritize a move of the login, which can take a couple more weeks. Today, we've got a special domain for the poker client login, and we're going to change this so that we use the regular unibet.com login.

Doesn't really help you, but the iOS biometric login should now be working flawlessly, and soon the biometric login on Android will be working as well.

Again, I am really sorry about this issue. Hope the web client with 4/6 tables tiled is working alright for you guys.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet Thanks for the ETA and glad to hear someone is working on fixing the issue. Hopefully it gets fixed sooner than another month. 

The Web and Windows client work fine for me with no issues aside from disconnections time to time, which can be frustrating at times but overall no other problems. I know you guys are working for a fix for this too I think. 

Tiled? You mean stacked tables right? The Web client is not as smooth and polished on android as the android app you guys have made. :happy:

I don't know if this will be of any help but my android version is 5.0 and even the other people having issues seem to have older versions of android so maybe it's something to do with that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Juventini,

Stubbe is stuck between flights. If that works for you and doesn't create any issues while playing, go ahead and use it for the time being. I can't test it as I don't have a DK account and/or NemID myself. If you could log in with that and see if it works as should, I'll take a look at your audit log and make sure all is good from our end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...