Login problems

Juventini

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @Juventini. The release was blocked Friday due to an issue with another ticket. It's scheduled to be released today (probably within the hour). I should mention that the particular issue you're experiencing is not officially resolved with the release, as it's aimed at solving two related login issues, but we believe this issue will also be solved with it.

Again, really sorry about this issue. We made some long-awaited changes to the login a couple of weeks ago, which is a big improvement, but it unfortunately also introduced a few issues :(

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Juventini, we made quite a big change to the poker login today. It's not aimed at solving this issue, but an improvement in general. Can you check if it's working for you now? If not, we should be able to have a developer look further into it today.

At first it wasn't working... Then I tried deleting the cookies file again and went on and typed my login details, but without selecting country. It then bypassed the NEM-ID requirement and I was able to get in. It actually only ask for NEM-ID if I select country, but when I select Denmark im prompted to login with NEM-ID, and it gives me the same browser view in the client, as before.

So the problem is not fixed, but I guess there is a workaround until it gets fixed.

@Mattey83 what's the issue exactly? Have your tried selecting your country on the login screen? Does that make a difference?

NB your issue is different to the one of bckgamon and juventini. We're still looking into all these issues and trying to solve them all at once (including biometric login for Android and issues with biometric login for iOS).

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions