Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Lately i've seen a few members saying that ticket exchanges can only be done on community this year, while other members saying that they still echanged tickets in live chat.  Romanian live chat didn't tell me anything about any changes, but my tickets weren't exchanged either for 2 days, untill i posted in here.  

Can any of the mods confirm if this  is true or not ? Exchanges are only on community now ?

Should have been an official post about this :P

@Ray-Unibet@Marco-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet

5 REPLIES
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

I did a ticket exchange in the am this morning via live chat and got tickets later today.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@nekoneko your answer is here in last post. https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-exchange/td-p/129789/page/2

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Thank you @jonny2192 Now looks clear !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tillus Rank 13
Rank 13

asked live-chat to extend 3 tickets for weekend-only mtts last week and received this email as a response:

I regret to inform you that our poker team can no longer extend poker tickets on your account.

This is due to the amount of times this has already been done for you in the past.

If you would still like us to exchange tickets in the future, this can still be done for you.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? i mean, they don't exchange tickets into points and so far the policy has been no exchange into tickets outside the specific tournament (e.g. no supernova into regular mtt tickets etc.). But if I have trouble using up my weekend-only tickets because i cant play every weekend, what use are more sub-qualifier tickets leading to potentially even more 50e/100€-tickets? o.O

I dont quite understand this approach, what's the reason behind this? As it could lead to players stop playing the qualifiers as surplus tickets could expire which again might lead to qualifiers not running due to lack of players. Just wondering, can anyone from Unibet, maybe @ReCorpH @Ray-Unibet enlighten me?

0 Likes
Hi @Tillus, I have reopened the revival request made by CS and pending feedback from the department that denied your request!
I will respond to your request as soon as I have more info!