Learn and grow togheather

WattsAl

Hello I am new here on unibet and in this comunity I played with some succes on other sites and now im looking to settle mostly here If there is someone who wants to  Learn  poker and grow togheather youre welcome. I mean learning strategy and discussing hands and maybe take our game to the next level. I want to do this cause its boring alone and it would extra motive me or us. Im aint a regular who crushes games but for the low stakes I am good and im looking for someone who has some general knowlege about the game and hes serious to take it furthermore. 

• Like 3

HIya, mate 🆒 @WattsAl 
1st: gotta love the way of approach, honest and honest, you'll get along with people for sure 👍
2nd, Dont excpect people will give you the correct ways to play certain situations, that'd be kinda nuts, aye?
3rd, You've found the right place to learn and talk about stuff for sure, welcome! :rockon: beers

• Like 1

@Rushbie wrote:

HIya, mate 🆒 @WattsAl 

1st: gotta love the way of approach, honest and honest, you'll get along with people for sure 👍

2nd, Dont excpect people will give you the correct ways to play certain situations, that'd be kinda nuts, aye?

3rd, You've found the right place to learn and talk about stuff for sure, welcome! :rockon: beers

Hi thank you for reply, I agree with youre points only that  I didnt really expect a more experienced player to come and do that ofc its nuts. My point was maybe to find a similar level player like me and go for there. The vast majority of players who now are very good started like that and in all podcasts I listen they say and encourage that. Now ofcourse this was happening in another era where the information and kwnolege was limited now the times has changed and probally the games aswell.Anyway I think you get my point and Thank you for the kind words and wish you the best.

• Like 2

The public name of the game for sure has changed, alright. Some of the dinosaurs called the game as "war", but things have changed after that. Now the true name of the game is "information". basically, imo :Wonder:
And we all are just fellow gamblers here, mate. Those ranks means nothing really, only to indicate time and activity spend on forum :Geek: