Laughable

EugenicistGates

Scared Bill Hader GIF by IFC 

Unibet CEO hears there has been a 200% swing to a rival. 

The A Team 80S GIF 

They hire a team of trouble shooters to come up with new ideas for customer retention.

New freerolls allowing 87,000 players to win €28 each, new slots with 147% RTP,  74% odds boost on all bets.

New poker format allowing you to freeze your hand at any time you think you're ahead so you don't have to put more money in the pot.

despicable me thank you GIF 

Millions more satisfied customers.

:Heart::Hearts::Heart: Yeah Yes GIF 

Chief promotions officer gets new customer retention figures.

Tired Good Night GIF 

Another exhausting day over but everybody goes to sleep happy with a job well done.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@EugenicistGates wrote:

I am glad you agree with me that the free spins are useless, as that is my point entirely..

I'll ignore the craziest part of this thread and just comment on the above quote.

As a poker player you should be aware of terms like volatility, badbeats etc., but it seems like you don't really know how a slot game works. You don't put in €2 and is guaranteed to get € 2 back.

The spins aren't useless; you can use them on the dedicated slot ;) They're worth €0.1 each, so you got €2 in value. The RTP is 96.74%, so the real value is €1.93; what you can expect to get in cash, on average.The RTP is over millions and millions of spins, and the volatility of "It's time" is relatively high, so some customers will get very little, and others will get a lot. Conclusion: the spins aren't useless.

A reasonable angle would be that you were unlucky and you are upset about that. Instead, you go on a meaningless rant completely ignoring facts. Let me break it down for you.

This is what you get for completing step 4:

• 20 freespins. Total value of €1.93
  • Ticket for €3000 mission freeroll. Last month the value was €2.92
  • In total you get €4.85

This is what you had to do, in order to complete step 4 missions:

• Complete a minor challenge. One of these is for instance being dealt 10 suited hands at NLHE cash table. You roughly get such in every 4th hand, so we need to play a bit more than 40, to complete the challenge. If you're at a 6 handed table, the cost of completing the challenge is less than €0.45, if you just fold every hand.
  • Play 3 HexaPro's. Lowest buyin is €1 and the fee/rake is 6.853%. If you're no better or worse than the player pool in general, completing this part will on average cost you €0.20.
  • The last part is to win a total of 9 hands at showdown in PLO cash. This one is a bit more difficult to estimate, but with tight and passive play on €4 and buyin of 50bb, you can complete it for significantly less than €4.2, which would be required to break even.

Just like in the other thread, you seem to have a complete disregard for the actual value (https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Idea-Exchange/1-2-Cash-Games-Cheaper-Sit-N-Go-s/idc-p/325424#M3182). 

You have used scam and similar words on multiple occasions, and the way you try to spin things is nonsensical at best. Furthermore, it's difficult not to see you posts as troll attempts. In other words, you're walking on thin ice, and you can consider this your last warning before a temporary ban from the community is effected. 

• Like 8

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

• If you're no better or worse than the player pool in general, completing this part will on average cost you €0.20.

Could you please explain this? Only €0.20 on which sample?

Btw the minor challenge is very tricky, because you can get fold everyone when you are in a BB too what would you cost a lot.

@psrquack, no, it wouldn't. People folding to you would be good, as you'd end up with a cost reduction of 6 cents. Of course depends on the challenge, but I assume you're talking about the one in my example.

EDIT: think I understood your comment now. You're talking about a specific minor challenge (which you can always discard). Anyway, you'll likely already have good progression on a minor challenge, when you get to part 4 of the missions, so it should really be cheaper than in my example.

The HexaPro calculation is based on the fee. Only the fee has been deducted from 3*€1 HexaPros. This is of course an extremely volatile one and can cost you anything from €3 to you winning big.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The HexaPro calculation is based on the fee. Only the fee has been deducted from 3*€1 HexaPros. This is of course an extremely volatile one and can cost you anything from €3 to you winning big.

Thank, but still don't get it. So you are saying Average Joe wins 1 of every 3 on long term? Or we are speaking average return of investment, because I'm sure player pool at €1 has some big winning sharks and many losers who can win only 1 from 5-6 games.

You don't have to answer if you have more important things to do, but still think average HexaPro players are not equal to average skilled HexaPro players and for average players is not possible to win 1 from every 3.

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

The A Team 80S GIF 

They hire a team of trouble shooters to come up with new ideas for customer retention.

I hope this badbeat doesnt affect the poker division!

12126.jpg.8a1517485cf3928c70e1a4c3a67662b5.jpg

Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group is trimming its workforce but insists it’s nothing to do with the COVID-19 pandemic eating into its business.

On Friday, the Times of Malta quoted a Kindred spokesperson saying the company planned to make around 75 employees redundant. The cuts will reportedly be distributed among the company’s 13 global offices in Europe, Australia and the United States.

The spokesperson said the company hadn’t publicly revealed the number of staff in each office that are facing the axe but did say the formal consultation process on the layoffs would start later this month.

The spokesperson said the decision to cut payroll was “very tough and painful” and such measures “will always be a last resort.” The spokesperson further acknowledged that this was already “a challenging time” and pledged that the company would do “all we can to support impacted individuals as much as possible through this period.”

The spokesperson said the cuts are “not related to the current COVID-19 situation” but are intended “to make business operations leaner and stronger to better support the strategic objective to deliver long-term, sustainable revenue from regulated markets.”

• Like 1