Ladies Battle Royale - Twitch stream on 30th November

DavidP_Unibet

A second piece of good news to bring you tonight - after the success of the recent Ladies Challenge in Tallinn, we've decided to run a Ladies Battle Royale on 30th November in Bucharest, streamed live on Twitch from 16:00 CET. You can find more info and social media profiles on each of the players at the link below.

laaaadies.jpg.38098fb33e5a4aa088b15e88194f58b7.jpg

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/ladies-battle-royale

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

What an incredible lineup. Lots of talented women for sure.

Gaëlle Garcia Diaz was super entertaining to watch on Shark Cage so I will probably be rooting for her.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@MathrimC wrote:

I'm very happy (and relieved) with the choice of players! Great that Unibet is actively contributing on making live poker more accessible for women and fighting the stereotype that it's a man's game.

Agreed, but... are all the successful women players young, gorgeous and glamorous?

I'd have liked a Granny to support!

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Wow Alexandra is playing PC games from when she was four :o At that age my mom and dad would kill me if I came to close to one :p

Gaëlle. Love her because she's Belgian... Oh wait... The French part :'( hehe. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Ametrine wrote:

@kingngod Don't be disappointed, but I'm not there 😏 - this special event is only invitational and they have gathered some of the popular/famous/fun female gamers and poker players to take part in it 😃 

Who is more popular than the queen of the twitch chat?😛 Btw could you give me some hint about your beer drinking habit? Only for betting aspects.:laugh:

@Ametrine wrote:

@kingngod Don't be disappointed, but I'm not there 😏 - this special event is only invitational and they have gathered some of the popular/famous/fun female gamers and poker players to take part in it 😃 

but but but your president of the world, how more famous do they want. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

haha, thanks guys 😏 but Sjlot is the real queen of Unibet Twitch, very sad that she couldn't make it there for this event :dissatisfied:

About the beer drinking habits, sorry to disappoint again - the only way I could drink most beer at the table is by convincing others to drink wine or something else and be the only one who takes a sip of beer :laugh: 

Given how under-represented women are in poker then this is an absoluteky brilliant initiative.Huge kudos to those behind it.

Can we also please, PLEASE focus on the poker rather than how attractive particular players are? Once the discussion moves to aesthetics then it becomes part of the problem rather than the solution.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Of course, the usual commentators are professionals and focus mostly on poker, and the discussion in chat will probably be focused on something else, but this special event is serving its purpose in any case - fun entertainment for everyone and great advertisement opportunity for Unibet and ladies themselves 👍

And I also have to agree with  earlier post that it would be so nice to have a granny to root for 😃

But I'm sure that the number of female poker players is constantly increasing anyway, which also naturally means more variety (not everyone is young or attractive) in the future events, so let's just enjoy this combination of serious poker and eye candy when it's so nicely offered to us 😏 

Archived