LVSS High sats

Psycho79

Hey @Leo-Unibet !

#1. I think we need an additional satellite with 50€ tickets to give a few more people a chance of playing LVSS High Events 😃  I guess the ones we have already available are doing fine but they run too late to feed the event. Would it be possible to schedule one additional sat around 17:30-18:00 CET so it ended up before the High late reg closes? I think labeling it with "LVSS" wouldn't be a bad idea as well 😉 

#2. I think the structures of these sats are doing well now, I would only change one thing. I would cumulate all the refund 5€ tickets into bigger ones. So if for instance the prizepool is 295€, the payouts should be 5x50€, 25€, 2x10€ tickets instead of 9x5€ refunds. I think it would impact the dynamics in a positive way, pacing up the "everlasting bubbles" and making these sats even more attractive and fun to play. 

Thanks for reading and considering the suggestion 👍 Best Regards! 

• Like 4

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet !

#1. I think we need an additional satellite with 50€ tickets to give a few more people a chance of playing LVSS High Events 😃  I guess the ones we have already available are doing fine but they run too late to feed the event. Would it be possible to schedule one additional sat around 17:30-18:00 CET so it ended up before the High late reg closes? I think labeling it with "LVSS" wouldn't be a bad idea as well 😉 

#2. I think the structures of these sats are doing well now, I would only change one thing. I would cumulate all the refund 5€ tickets into bigger ones. So if for instance the prizepool is 295€, the payouts should be 5x50€, 25€, 2x10€ tickets instead of 9x5€ refunds. I think it would impact the dynamics in a positive way, pacing up the "everlasting bubbles" and making these sats even more attractive and fun to play. 

Thanks for reading and considering the suggestion 👍 Best Regards! 

Hello @Psycho79  

I hope you are fine.

#1 Yes you are right, even if the regular satelittes workes fine for the higher LVSS there should be at least on superqulifier each day to feed the higher LVSS events. I will take care of that going forward.

#2 Unfortunately my hands are tied to my back, I can't with the current backoffice setup create that payout. It's been on my request ist for quite some time now. I will make a push for it again.

Good luck in the LVSS, i hope you have some desent cashes :-)   

• Like 1

Hey @Leo-Unibet 

I see the supersats have been already scheduled. I appreciate the quick reaction, but don't you think 10€ r/a is just too much? You will have to fire 20-30€ on avarage to get 50€ ticket, it seems very unattractive, unappealing, not encouraging to play. In my opinion copying/paisting the well-working existing 5€ r/a structures is the best option, or they should be 10€ freezouts. People are going to play them more willingly then, especially with 5tix GTD. If possible, please change at least one and we'll see what's gonna happen. Thanks for any considerations, GL! 👍

• Like 1

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet 

I see the supersats have been already scheduled. I appreciate the quick reaction, but don't you think 10€ r/a is just too much? You will have to fire 20-30€ on avarage to get 50€ ticket, it seems very unattractive, unappealing, not encouraging to play. In my opinion copying/paisting the well-working existing 5€ r/a structures is the best option, or they should be 10€ freezouts. People are going to play them more willingly then, especially with 5tix GTD. If possible, please change at least one and we'll see what's gonna happen. Thanks for any considerations, GL! 👍

Of course @Psycho79  they should be cheeper, I sorted it !!

• Like 1