Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicusooorCr Rank 10
Rank 10

you can add AK to curse too, lost yesterday and today 4 out 4 times with AK suited every single time against flush, straight etc. and the only time I had AK off suit I folded preflop and the flop was 8K9 and two guys are going all in and one of them had K9 so if I called I would've lost again Laugh

0 Likes
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

@NicusooorCr wrote:

and the only time I had AK off suit I folded preflop and the flop was 8K9 and two guys are going all in and one of them had K9 so if I called I would've lost again Laugh

playing good poker has nothing to do with variance . if you are a wizard knowing the final result try make some loto predictions but folding AK imo is a wrong move in poker.

probably you dont understand the variance ( i am not understand either , sometimes i get crazy ) and that s why your mind is focused on loosing good hands.

And one more thing regarding loosing your best hands is how do you play them and against who . Dont expect have some value from the hand by limping or min raising ....

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

AK is a hand poker players are playing really bad, 2 problems: 

1) always shoving or calling a shove regardless of position or stack size

2) not being able to let AK go after the flop, if you don't hit on flop you are around 20% chance to win against any pair

BTW, it's still a premium hand and I always open or 3-bet with it but in MTTs I tend to be more careful and even let it go preflop if I have 2+ opponents shoving, at cash games it's easier as you can just add another buy-in if you lose... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
0 Likes
NicusooorCr Rank 10
Rank 10

in the hand I folded I raised utg +1 around 3,5 BB and then D re-raises, BB shoves and maybe it was that thought that losing 4 times in a row was in my mind but those re-raises were counting too, I'm not folding AK off every time I got them don't worry 

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hmm...my KK's seem to be mostly holding at the moment...but I know logically that the KK curse is real...Wonder

It can only be that my brain is so shocked when KK holds that I remember that event and when they lose, because you expect them to lose, it doesn't registerSmirk 

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

wow, sometimes KK hold too Rofl

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...