Did you mean: 
Play_Analyst Rank 11
Rank 11

I'd like to join the cursed KK club. Here's my application lol

The guy with JJ hit a jack on the flop

0 Likes
Mynona Rank 17
Rank 17

LOL @TTABKATA   i see you took a snapshot of my despair with KK   ....  i'm so depressed by it and yet i still try to play it Sad

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

KK curse what? 3 bounties in the pocket Thumbs Up

Btw yo-japan are you the part of the community? I would like to ask how can you call my all-in w QT, and have a Q on the river? I had JJ... Seriously, i dont get it, maybe i have to learn poker from the basics... 

KK curse over_.png

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

winwithkings.png

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

There is nothing wrong with software here Wink

The point is that we would play KK ten times more than any lower pair, so 10 times more chance to lose a hand. And if we would lose with QQ e.g. against KK or AA, we say "oh fine it was a higher pair".

The thing is that if you hit a set with KK you will be like "Oh okay, fine, but I didn't really need it to win" and it will fly out of your memories, but if you get beaten by a set (or you can beat KK or AA with your own set) then it's more like a crazy feeling.

IF you would actually start counting all your hands and results and put them in a table, you will see it all fits Smile Psychology is just way to strong

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@jonny2192 wrote:

winwithkings.png

I like the certificate and i won w KK, there is a proof. I badly want this as a badge Cool 

MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

I just did it! I just got a walk with KK in the big blind. Very lucky I know, but technically it counts as a won pot! And in the UK Tour final none the less, lucky me Laugh

KKwalk.jpg

0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Playing in freeroll feels like playing with pros

Screenshot (33).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

kk part1.jpgkk part2.jpg

a pretty brutal end in the Uhlenpoker Welcome Back tournament Disappointed 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Lol, what a donk shove w Q6... and still rewarded. Really bad to see that @BillyR23