Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YpresX Rank 15
Rank 15

If i would ever write a pokerbook it will have an entire section dedicated to KK curse.  Very Happy

Get rekt
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

This curse is fake
I lost 4 times in a row against KK

Evarb Rank 13
Rank 13

Curse only works when you have kings

Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
WWhite Rank 19
Rank 19

I have a feeling that 2017 will end the curse of KK, I have hope Smile

RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Curse is ended I can confirm that, but players tend to play KK carefully like in this spot just minraise pre haha lol ez Cash I was about folding but you know Iam paying for very interesting info and is it worth? Very Happy

Screenshot (9).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@RegisLT tough luck there... flopping a full house and your opponent has quads Speechless

nothing much to do in that spot, especially at cash games where people tend to play way more loose then in MTTs... BTW, I won this year all my hands when I had KK and I really hope the "curse" is over Angel

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

@BillyR23 You're 100 percent right about cash games. Players go crazy when they get mad, but most of the time they make mistakes, heres an example with kings curse included almost hand after hand spot ez Cash
Screenshot (16).pngScreenshot (15).pngScreenshot (14).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

storken12 says: RegisLT curse is real!

TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@TTABKATA wrote:

curse_phuuu.pngSmile

Hehe, and i was thinking, in this position, my pocket 9`s should be the best ones Happy The software is obviously rigged, KK on the button, and not cursed??? Rofl