Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evarb Rank 13
Rank 13

vx c.png

After flopping the nuts he raises to 1 euro i went all in the other guy folds and he calls

Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Evarb wrote:

vx c.png

After flopping the nuts he raises to 1 euro i went all in the other guy folds and he calls

That's really bad luck Wow

(By the way. You didn't flop the nuts Wink QT would have Smile )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Evarb Rank 13
Rank 13

I missed it you are right

Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
0 Likes
WWhite Rank 19
Rank 19
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@WWhite wrote:

Screenshot 2016-12-22 14.49.31.png

Waterfall

This is a good example of AA feeling left out, 

Sick of not getting the attention KK does with the curse, It decided to join in the fun here. Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
WWhite Rank 19
Rank 19

I do not know what happens with big pairs with me ... but lately I practically panic with big pairs, in cash and MTT nothing results: / yeah was disastrous also for AA .. in the second or third hand, MTT hit against this Wall Sad

RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

This weekend was just terrible for me, I lost 100 euros in a bunch of tournaments, of course kings got cursed a lot but not in tournament life mostly.. roll is down 1/3 which hurts do I have to cashout and do something? I feel like playing best starting hand and being ahead postflop is just a way to win it by folding D:

Screenshot (39).pngScreenshot (40).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
PunchFace Rank 12
Rank 12

Ill shove w/ kings pre flop all day lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"
0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Shoved pre KK lost everytime, you wouldnt like to see what I see this week, there is no hand to win, Iam in pure insanity

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

This is how my week going, getting nice hands, but losing, then my lucky buddy gets same hand right after I lose with it and wins. Same flops all day all night. Thats fine, I love nightmares, Currently down 90euros from top roll point because at least I was able to mincash and break even my investiments. Btw Happy new year to everybody and I hope to get some good runs at 2017 Happyshy

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (3).png