Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingngod Rank 17
Rank 17

Once u win with KK expect to loose after couple times Ok

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Curse.. Any pair cursed, ask @jonny2192. I had two tournaments now, both i was busted w pocket pairs. AA against 86 Wow, of course 8 and 6 on the board, than 44 , flop 4xx, but he makes the flush - four hearts was on the board. ALL PAIR CURSED ScaredHaha

RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (20).pngAlmost cursed Very Happy

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

cracked the curse...

KK.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (26).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

@nightshopper curses em like nothin ez gg FT hype
Screenshot (33).pngStandart.

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18
PunchFace Rank 12
Rank 12

Everytime you had KK the chances of an Ace showing up is 23% I believe, I usually tread lightly with KK depending on how many players are left pre flop - if the Ace doesn't show up on the flop, I go big or go home lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"
0 Likes
RegisLT Rank 11
Rank 11

Just a typical trap for KK SmileScreenshot (36).pngScreenshot (37).png

sgriff Rank 13
Rank 13

I got effectively knocked out (down to 1 bb) on day 2 of the Open  in Malta with kk all in pre flop against qq so I have some sympathy for the theory. Of course the fact I should lose 1 in 5 times has nothing to do with it. Definitely a curse!

0 Likes