And an even better one to me.

Screenshot (502).png 

And one draw.

Screenshot (516).png 

2-0 to me with, 2-0 to me without, and a draw. It can't last, can it? Wonder

Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

KK.jpg

Normally no-one bloody bets when I raise with KK, was gutted with this though :-(

carlippi Rank 10
Rank 10
Feelsbadman, that's KK curse for real :-0
If you can dream it, you can do it
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Ha, not seen KK for days, but...

Must have had QQ five times today and every single time they didn’t hold up - pre flop and post flop. I have seen AA, sets, flushes and draws kill me every time. Think I’ll bet 22 big instead next time and limp my Queens!!

(Edit...make that 6 times, I seem incapable of hitting a flop without an Ace!!!)

Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

8th time lucky with QQ, thank god!!

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

@Eldred wrote:

8th time lucky with QQ, thank god!!

LOL... I feel you @Eldred

I have such a hate/love relationship with them Ladies. My first live hand ever, I got dealt Q's in the BB. No action until the button opened with small bet, SB followed & me, knowing very little about poker back then, of coarse called. The flop was very cold... I think it was 2 5 10 unsuited. The Button had a small bet & we both followed. The turn was K & the Button bet again & we both called. River Q. The Button shoves all in & we both call. Button shows a pair of AA's, Small Blind K 10 & me, sheepishly thinking I got beat by the SB's 2 Pairs, start pushing my chips into the middle, instead of scooping them up Rofl, that's when they realized that they got beat with beginners luck by a total DONKEY...LOL. Needles to say I got crushed not long after that Rofl Rofl Rofl Ever since then I love to play them Ladies, in the hopes of hitting that first hand high, but just like you I get beat about  8 out of 9 times... LOL... gotta try & fix that leak Haha

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Don’t believe it...QQ curse continues...three All Ins with QQ and lost all three!! Best hand I came up against was AK (but I’m still 54% favourite I believe!) Others were KQ & AT. I’d give up with the ladies but they always look so tempting before they let you down 😊 (story of my life!!)

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

KK curse is real.  Yesterday with 12 left in the UO Dublin 250 euro buy in with 5 packages I get KK in cutoff... I minraise and the button shoves and the BB calls.  Button 55, BB AK.  4 card flush and 55 wins.  The winner of that hand guaranteed a UO package.  Doh

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Smirk

2018-10-05 00.03.55.png

2018-10-05 00.06.21.png

" The patience is a virtue "!!!