Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

I find KK on Unibet to be the equivalent of AQ on Pokerstars.....ie regardless of position they just fail....miserably......just lost with KK to 78....your KK bad beat stories if you please....I suspect they are many and statistically improbable! 

141 REPLIES
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

I cracked Kings twice with Queens today. First time Queens on flop, 2nd time Quuen on river. Both times all in preflop.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
UhlenPoker Rank 10
Rank 10
ibrul Rank 10
Rank 10

In the summer finished 7th in 4,5k gtd saturday stack - 6 places paid i lost preflop allin KK to AK, one week later finished 10th in 4,5k gtd saturday stack - 9 places paid lost preflop allin KK to K10s

ArtyMcFly Rank 15
Rank 15

I would like to play you heads up if I can have KK every hand.

PokerAndBetting Rank 17
Rank 17

2016-11-13 (1).png

....maybe not completely valid here... Smile

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

That's also how it played out for me in the Community Freeroll @PokerAndBetting, doesn't feel quite as bad losing to AA!Wink

0 Likes
HammerHead7 Rank 10
Rank 10

Kings.png

No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up!
Mynona Rank 17
Rank 17

Worst KK happening to me on unibet is:  double KK hand, and other guy won with a flush....  LOL

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

It seems KK is only cursed for community members.

In first place I call an all in with KK. Guy show AJo On the board comes JJ. Ofcourse

7 hands later that same guy goes all in. Another guy calls him. The first one has KK vs AA. Ofcourse there is a K on the board.

Exactly one hand later, I have TT. I am lowstack and go all in. The same guy from the 2 other hands goes all in and has KK once again. And once again he wins Wow

Extra note. I busted 7 when 6 got paid Sad

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.