KK curse is real

radge1

I do not know what happens with big pairs with me ... but lately I practically panic with big pairs, in cash and MTT nothing results: / yeah was disastrous also for AA .. in the second or third hand, MTT hit against this Wall :(

• Like 2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This weekend was just terrible for me, I lost 100 euros in a bunch of tournaments, of course kings got cursed a lot but not in tournament life mostly.. roll is down 1/3 which hurts do I have to cashout and do something? I feel like playing best starting hand and being ahead postflop is just a way to win it by folding D:

1680806807_Screenshot(39).thumb.png.3fb001d929c8c1b8d5fd2a3c2adf6413.png971632200_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.b57de79d1ed3f09051adf86e4a29a43d.png

• Like 1
Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Shoved pre KK lost everytime, you wouldnt like to see what I see this week, there is no hand to win, Iam in pure insanity

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

This is how my week going, getting nice hands, but losing, then my lucky buddy gets same hand right after I lose with it and wins. Same flops all day all night. Thats fine, I love nightmares, Currently down 90euros from top roll point because at least I was able to mincash and break even my investiments. Btw Happy new year to everybody and I hope to get some good runs at 2017 :happyshy:

594122126_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.ca3779833d7969877bf54d9d86f8a11c.png1538075022_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.f6ce23967fa7c9bd683a33bf90111caf.png

• Like 2

Curse is ended I can confirm that, but players tend to play KK carefully like in this spot just minraise pre haha lol ez :cash: I was about folding but you know Iam paying for very interesting info and is it worth? :D

1105070594_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.a200af0a4d475dd160caa019e987f4cf.png

• Like 2

@RegisLT tough luck there... flopping a full house and your opponent has quads :speechless:

nothing much to do in that spot, especially at cash games where people tend to play way more loose then in MTTs... BTW, I won this year all my hands when I had KK and I really hope the "curse" is over 👼

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 You're 100 percent right about cash games. Players go crazy when they get mad, but most of the time they make mistakes, heres an example with kings curse included almost hand after hand spot ez :cash:
711953312_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.324a8f1d74a2be64ff9f813b05fe1dcb.png1432608249_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.ca75153106c3c9dde1c3aaff47d81d67.png1844142328_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.73eaac5e7688f6e9270f4148230f1068.png

• Like 1

@cris1285 You had J9 of clubs didn't you? Well yeah everyday iam facing dumb chipleaders. As example yesterday I was playing 9seat 4e 400gtd bounty, player larserik79 I think ( Glad he respected my play because I often see him and always cut his tail 😀 ).. Goes allin with trash gets into situations where he has a weaker kicker and that weak hits all the time for him, hes was chipleading most of the times. And he got busted next to the bubble while having 15 euros on his head lmao. I would love to show you his chipgraph of that tourney if I could ..lmao it was insanity

@RegisLT wrote:

@cris1285 You had J9 of clubs didn't you? Well yeah everyday iam facing dumb chipleaders. As example yesterday I was playing 9seat 4e 400gtd bounty, player larserik79 I think ( Glad he respected my play because I often see him and always cut his tail 😀 ).. Goes allin with trash gets into situations where he has a weaker kicker and that weak hits all the time for him, hes was chipleading most of the times. And he got busted next to the bubble while having 15 euros on his head lmao. I would love to show you his chipgraph of that tourney if I could ..lmao it was insanity

No, i had pocket aces 😏 No, i forgot, no idea.

Ohh, i know larserik, i think he has no idea about poker, just goes all-in and somehow his trash hand becomes the best one. 

Watch this. 

Freeroll for UO tickets, doing pretty good, 9 tickets giveaway, im 4th. I might should stay in the shadow, but i have KK man, i 3bet. The real donk reraise w QT, maybe he just pushed the raise button accidentally, because there is no way you do it with a fine stack near to the money. So he has no brain at all, doesnt know the rules, or really accident happened. River of course...

no1.thumb.png.7e5f576a2800170f117a78167f1517e7.png

Ok, im still 9th, still get a ticket. But wait, KK again the very very nexy hand, watch the history. I open 4bet. The chipleader at the table calls. No idea what he has, but im surely ahead with a K on the flop. Turn can give a flush, but come on. No way i can loose twice in a row with pocket K`s. And no way he has flush. Maybe wanna scare me away? If he has i can be still ok with an other K or any pair on the board. And actually almost nothing left, i have to call. Flush! He called a 4bet w 63 - advantage having many chips. 

KK :speechless:

no2.1.thumb.png.e55b6094be786c3d8755c9ed9ce867b1.pngno2.png.9353387b6b4941bf2c29c269466ff262.png

• Like 3

The same happened to me in the 400GTD bounty yesterday. 

Some guys calling an all-in with low pair and no draw, and hitting the 2nd card on the river :/

Or even better! Having 33 on a board with JKA. I go all in with AJ, and he calls and hits the 3 on the river.

But okay, this is the KK thread :p no place to whine about coolers :D hahahah

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

OK, im done for today. I dont play more tables at the same time, i dont play much, so the same thing happened 3 times in about 20 hands. KK Again, all-in preflop again, master calls with trash again, of course the chipleader again, i have an other K on the flop again, and LOOSE AGAIN. 

again__.png.e9049deb8ec6090d08e59c941a0bfc9c.png

• Like 2

@cris1285 Same situation here, bad news for new year too, today got some cowboys and all lost, KK vs AK=Ass on the flop, I also had a hand in cash game with JJ flop TJT..... And player shows TT :inlove::puking::waterfall:🤫
1000998064_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.5caa1a809f07125195a26a3ed7b06a38.png

• Like 2

"I do think Unibet should do a promotion, TOP 20 (Because KK is 20 in blekjek) players who loses with KK at showdown most times, should get a bunch of cash/mtt tickets ."

@RegisLT, you should mention this in the morning, since that i already collected enough failure to be in top 20. :waterfall: 🤣 On an other site i just busted in a satellite against KK, flop was AKA, i had AJ suited. It put the day in a perfect frame...

• Like 1