KK curse is real

radge1

I find KK on Unibet to be the equivalent of AQ on Pokerstars.....ie regardless of position they just fail....miserably......just lost with KK to 78....your KK bad beat stories if you please....I suspect they are many and statistically improbable! 

• Like 6

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cracked Kings twice with Queens today. First time Queens on flop, 2nd time Quuen on river. Both times all in preflop.

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 4 weeks later...

It seems KK is only cursed for community members.

In first place I call an all in with KK. Guy show AJo On the board comes JJ. Ofcourse

7 hands later that same guy goes all in. Another guy calls him. The first one has KK vs AA. Ofcourse there is a K on the board.

Exactly one hand later, I have TT. I am lowstack and go all in. The same guy from the 2 other hands goes all in and has KK once again. And once again he wins :o

Extra note. I busted 7 when 6 got paid :(

• Like 3
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Curse.. Any pair cursed, ask . I had two tournaments now, both i was busted w pocket pairs. AA against 86 :wow:, of course 8 and 6 on the board, than 44 , flop 4xx, but he makes the flush - four hearts was on the board. ALL PAIR CURSED :scared::haha:

• Like 2

Everytime you had KK the chances of an Ace showing up is 23% I believe, I usually tread lightly with KK depending on how many players are left pre flop - if the Ace doesn't show up on the flop, I go big or go home lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

I got effectively knocked out (down to 1 bb) on day 2 of the Open  in Malta with kk all in pre flop against qq so I have some sympathy for the theory. Of course the fact I should lose 1 in 5 times has nothing to do with it. Definitely a curse!

@Evarb wrote:

1181363699_vxc.png.1b4b9a9ec5c2b8d58568367fde42967c.png

After flopping the nuts he raises to 1 euro i went all in the other guy folds and he calls

That's really bad luck :o

(By the way. You didn't flop the nuts ;) QT would have :) )

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.