Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

When only KK were cursed it was easy, but now all pocket pairs (higher - the worse) and also the suited connectors are showing such symptoms.

I see many world class players at Unibet go all-in only with broadways lately. More precisely they mostly limp or min.raise or just call your 100bb 3-4bet shove with these premium and non-cursed holdings and no matter what the expected outcome suggests, they prove math and probabilities totally wrong Wow

KKfold.pngright upper table - fold of courseAAfold.pnghere I folded my Aces to min.raise and call, but I really had this compelling urge...goodfoldAA.pngand I never felt so competent (100% no FE)

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@GothMoth wrote:

When only KK were cursed it was easy, but now all pocket pairs (higher - the worse) and also the suited connectors are showing such symptoms.

I see many world class players at Unibet go all-in only with broadways lately. More precisely they mostly limp or min.raise or just call your 100bb 3-4bet shove with these premium and non-cursed holdings and no matter what the expected outcome suggests, they prove math and probabilities totally wrong Wow

KKfold.pngright upper table - fold of courseAAfold.pnghere I folded my Aces to min.raise and call, but I really had this compelling urge...

well,gotta do what you have to do...thats smart , if the rng dealt is that weak and you have the discipline/mindset to fold...you won the battlelol gl gg

GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

AAfold1stin.pngthis time I could limp/raise first, but again this premonition (SB raised to 2400)

tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12
JusThieF Rank 10
Rank 10
Haha this is crazy i got it diffrent way i 90% win it even against A-A....
JusThieF
GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

No time to wait for better spot in this turbo :

AAvs55.png

GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

@JusThieF wrote:
Haha this is crazy i got it diffrent way i 90% win it even against A-A....

@JusThieF  It happens even multiway...once in a lifetime Laugh

KKvAAvJJvA6s.png

JusThieF Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
eliminator1 Rank 10
Rank 10

That`s poker normally  Cool

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13
How my first KK goes is a pretty good indicator for how the day is going to go.