June Poker Mission and Promotion 2019

RayL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@cris1282, enough with all the bragging, you'll make everyone else jealous ;)

Let them be jealous! 🆒

If anyone have tips where to spend my winnings, please dont be shy! :laugh:

On a serious note, it looks like a high variance slot, therefore it could have been the other way with a mega win. So always worth a try to complete the missions. I do myself, i like them overall, +EV for sure. 

But this month is quite weak:

- standard bonus points - not much to do with it, but fine

- UO ticket - some may find it useless (not me)

- freespins for a high variance slot - my screenshot is a nice sample

- mission freeroll tickets for a turbo tourney - im saying for long time, those should be slower (less crazy) as a reward tournament

- hexapro ticket - hexapro 🤣 and its only a single chance, while with a cash ticket you could play more, hell, even take money out of it.

• Like 1

@JeppeL, @Leo-Unibet , @RayL 

RAG to RICHES promotion looks awesome 👍 🤣 :cash:

I experience a little issue -> it state that you can earn max up to 5 tokens per day and tier

I got "welcome-wagon (Monday's)" token in the morning, which I found a good use -> pass to level 2 :D :D :D

Start earning further tokens via cash-games ... but it stops on number 4 (I have one token open via mini-game) ... at number 4 it did not count any RAG flop anymore ... so it is a case of 5 tokens (include Monday's free one) ? or did I misinterpret something ?

ss.png.7ec6351f025775d0727072ffc77545bf.png

BIG thumb-up for this nice promotion - you guys - many of you guys are really awesome !!! 👍 ❤️

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo, appreciate the feedback! Believe it's 5 tokens a day (including the free one). We'll await more feedback and amend the promo page in a day or two :)

@Stubbe-Unibet  so my 'another' feedback ... had 5 tokens today -> 1st (free) pass to level 2 (so hit and lost = coin flip case). Rest 4 lost in 1st round ... is it possible ? (e.g. 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 possibility = 1/16) 😞

Hi @Leo-Unibet 
why those flip tournaments,from a "rags and riches" promo,have such a close opening to starting registration period?
If I am not mistaken,you are making them like that lately...but wouldn't it be better if registration period is longer?

What is your thinking behind that setup?

@XY wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet 

why those flip tournaments,from a "rags and riches" promo,have such a close opening to starting registration period?

If I am not mistaken,you are making them like that lately...but wouldn't it be better if registration period is longer?

@XY  I think more than a day is time enough for player to register in time

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet 

@XY  I think more than a day is time enough for player to register in time

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/huge-tiny-.gif

This hot weather is even worse under air conditioner. :Wink:

• Like 1

Hey, I am close to finish 5th mission. The half of 5c is missing. I played Black Hole yesterday but it finished after 2 a.m (finished in the money) next day and probably it counted for today. I finished in the money another mtt today. 

@Patric-Unibet , @Leo-Unibet, can You guys credit me 10e hexa pro ticket?