June Poker Mission and Promotion 2019

RayL

225834561_Bannermission.JPG.2f7c03a64193cd1a65754894e9c8935a.JPG

Promotion:  Las Vegas Summer Series :Clubs:
5 weeks with 105 tournaments, a total guarantee of €260,000 and over €10,000 in added leaderboard and showdown tournament prizes. The winner of the showdown tournament will walk away with a full Unibet Open Malta package worth €2,000.

Tournament schedule:

Week 1: June 3 - 9
19:00High€2,500 Las Vegas Summer Series (Mon-Sat)€50 FreezeOut
20:00Low€2,500 Las Vegas Summer Series€5 Rebuy
21:00Nano€500 Las Vegas Summer Series€2 FreezeOut
19:00High€25,000 Las Vegas Summer Series (Sunday)€100 FreezeOut
Week 2: June 10 - 16
19:00Nano€250 Las Vegas Summer Series€1 FreezeOut
20:00High€3,000 Las Vegas Summer Series€25 Rebuy
21:00Low€2,500 Las Vegas Summer Series€10 Rebuy
Week 3: June 17 - 23
19:00Low€1,000 Las Vegas Summer Series€10 FreezeOut
20:00Nano€500 Las Vegas Summer Series€1 Rebuy
21:00High€5,000 Las Vegas Summer Series€50 Rebuy
Week 4: June 24 - 30
19:00High€2,500 Las Vegas Summer Series (Mon-Sat)€50 FreezeOut
20:00Low€2,000 Las Vegas Summer Series€10 FreezeOut
21:00Nano€500 Las Vegas Summer Series€2 Rebuy
19:00High€25,000 Las Vegas Summer Series (Sunday)€100 FreezeOut
Week 5: July 1 - 7
19:00Nano€500 Las Vegas Summer Series€2 FreezeOut
20:00High€5,000 Las Vegas Summer Series€25 Rebuy
21:00Low€2,500 Las Vegas Summer Series€10 Rebuy
Showdown Tournament: July 14
20:00  €4K Showdown TournamentWin ticket by placing on any LVSS leaderboard

Mission: 

1aChange BackgroundChange your table background by going to "My Poker profile", "Change Background"50 Bonus Points
1bPlay a Unibet Open satelliteIn the main lobby, choose "Tournament", then "Full Schedule". Filter to Unibet Open satellites by using the "Unibet Open" checkbox. Register for a satellite and finish it to complete this objective.
1cPlay a Sit & Go tournamentIn the main lobby, choose "Sit & Go" then choose either 2 or 5 seats, select a stake then press the "Join" button. Finish the Sit & Go to complete this objective.

2aPlay NLHE, then play PLO the next dayJoin any Hold'em cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in Omaha the next day.€1000 Mission Special Ticket
+5 Cash Spins
2bPlay HexaProPlay at least one HexaPro tournament
2cPlay tournamentsPlay any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row

3aBounty HunterEliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Bounty" in the name€2 UNIBET OPEN TICKET
3bPLO BlackjackBe dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
3cPlay more tournamentsPlay any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row

4aPLO ShowdownWin at least {2} hands at showdown in any PLO cash game on {3} seperate days within a {7} days period€3000 Mission Special Ticket  + 10 Cash Spins
4bMore HexaPro!Play at least one HexaPro Jackpot SNG for 3 days in a row
4cChallengesComplete one minor step in Challenges

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row
  • Like 11
Former Community Moderator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XY wrote:

Please @Leo-Unibet put this time,under the description,if tournament is 6-max or 9-max. 😃

@XY  

Hello,

You can always see in the client if the tournament is 9 or 6-handed, in the tournament lobby, look at the right side and you can find "seats: 6" or

"seats: 9" which tells you how many players you can expect on your table

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

Please @Leo-Unibet put this time,under the description,if tournament is 6-max or 9-max. 😃

@XY  

Hello,

You can always see in the client if the tournament is 9 or 6-handed, in the tournament lobby, look at the right side and you can find "seats: 6" or

"seats: 9" which tells you how many players you can expect on your table

Hi @Leo-Unibet,I already know that,but if you could add that here (blue mark)...already reported/suggested for UOS,if you remember. 😃

description.thumb.png.fd0e87c28817b49c6077b43d757eede9.png

• Like 1

Today I saw in which slot free spins are given after performing 2 and 4 parts of the mission. This is some kind of divorce. Slot Dwarfs Gone Wild  ccumulative. you need to spend 300 or more spins on it to win something. there are so many slots and you need to choose exactly cumulative. I'm not talking about tickets 😃

@Leo-Unibet  I'm maybe a little bit 'dreaming' ... but is there a chance/possibility to split-up Mission freerolls into 2 categories: FLIP and regular TOURNAMENT ? The motivation behind is that some of us (fathers, husbands, etc.) did not catch-up prime times (19:30 and 20:30 CET) in order to be able to get back some of their hard month-mission-hunting work. 😞 Just an idea to do not waste too much words about it ...😪

• Like 5

Thanks for having different time schedules per week. 🆗

I always felt like the nano's/low tournaments woud take longer and be more aimed towards working people still wanna play poker and join the event. 

I personally think the high tournament buy in prices are out of my league. :happyshy:

Kinda hurths in my timezone when you know you cannot really play deep in the nano's/low's, which means there is no point in joining if you dont wanna have workdays and only few houres of sleep. :teardrop:

Anyway, thanks for the great promotion again and GL to all on the tables. :popeye:♥️

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

@MadAdo wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  I'm maybe a little bit 'dreaming' ... but is there a chance/possibility to split-up Mission freerolls into 2 categories: FLIP and regular TOURNAMENT ? The motivation behind is that some of us (fathers, husbands, etc.) did not catch-up prime times (19:30 and 20:30 CET) in order to be able to get back some of their hard month-mission-hunting work. 😞 Just an idea to do not waste too much words about it ...😪

@MadAdo  There are no plans of do any changes to those mission tournaments for now // Leo

• Like 1

Hello, for part 3 of the june mission it says in my description that we have to eliminate a player from a tourney with the name shooting star in it.  

Only 5 euro ones are running or plo tourneys.  In your description it says it should include the word bounty...

Which is it ?