cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Heksi wrote:

I'm stuck on part 1. Be all-in in Banzai. Have been all-in a couple times and it wont resolve.

@Heksi 

You need to get called too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

I think I was called at 1€ level. Do I need to double the stack or something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Heksi wrote:

I think I was called at 1€ level. Do I need to double the stack or something?

@Heksi .

No, you don't need to double up.

The caller probably just had shorter stack than you did. If you shove a €1 stack and someone calls you with 0.8€ stack, you are technically not all-in. But if you shove 80 cents and a €1 stack calls, then you are all-in and the mission should be completed.

Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

That was right, thanks a lot for your help!

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Won something worth winning with my free 10 spins Very Happy megawin lol

snake.png

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Why is it always the same every month? You play requiered tournament to complete a mission and every time you have to beg for the prize because it wont credit automaticaly? Its annoying and predictable. Sorry but after a year... every time... sighD47955FA-4D17-451C-8D6F-1F5A60A5B1AC.png

C29B28F0-D890-4E8D-A966-1909FE1BBEEF.png

C3FB5B84-7842-4DB9-90B5-1D8F44F7810B.png

4AB34E7E-39B8-4615-B9D1-8488D0A1D219.png

10 spins and tournament ticket plz.

i would appreciAte it today, last time it took a week... unable to complete other missions 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
@tiss18777 I assume you are talking about Mission Nr.2 (You need to make flushes in CASH-GAMES/PLO(OMAHA)) for it to count also you need to play a MTT(Multi-Table-Tournament) that has in it's name "Deep" to complete the mission. (Sputnik Nano) doesn't have Deep in it's name does it?
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Well when you filter deep structure and play a non freeroll, you feel like you respected the conditions.

95% of deepstacks tourneys are not "named" deep

So I am wrong here? Wow ok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@tiss18777 

Try using the search feature, honestly i feel like the missions are explained clearly enough that everyone can understand.Try using the search feature, honestly i feel like the missions are explained clearly enough that everyone can understand.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

£2.82, we'll take that In Lovespins R winsspins R wins