July Mission 2020

FreedoM

@RogueWitch wrote:

Well, looks like I suck at rng. I have done many more flops and not a single suited hand lol. 

@RogueWitch  stick with what @GR1ZZL3R  said about. For me personally, this task have been accomplished within 20 hands (literally) but month ago I spend several hours with collecting "2nd" occurence ... so keep it up and wait for it - there is nothing more you can done.

• Like 1

@MadAdo wrote:

@RogueWitch wrote:

Well, looks like I suck at rng. I have done many more flops and not a single suited hand lol. 

@RogueWitch  stick with what @GR1ZZL3R  said about. For me personally, this task have been accomplished within 20 hands (literally) but month ago I spend several hours with collecting "2nd" occurence ... so keep it up and wait for it - there is nothing more you can done.

@startelver  @Purps  @laifstaile 

• Like 1

The twice suited omaha hand mission is so unbalanced. I am fedup. 

Please keep missions that require at least some skill and not just some mindless RNG that increases revenue for Unibet.

When I joined Unibet a few years ago, I loved it. The games looked balanced and UI was top notch. Off late, I am witnessing the same issue that persists with other platforms, in keeping the game fair. Everything cannot be passed in the name of Coincidence and Variance. River outers and nut hands are way too often now. And the monthly missions are nothing more than an income gimmick. Already spent so many euros chasing that elusive suited hand in omaha, for a meagre 2 euro hexapro. Are we looting in daylight now ?

At least you don't have to do much to get that suited omaha mission done, depending on what stake you play you can just join PLO4 and keep folding hands till you get it done. I'm trying to finish in the money in a tournament and as a cashplayer I think it's harder than getting a suited hand in PLO on a cash table.

• Like 2