July Mission 2020

FreedoM

The first part of this is a bit contradictory.

It says play a deepstack tournament  - no problem there are plenty of these and they are clearly identified in the "speed" column as deep.

Then it says "play a tournament with deep in the name"- there's only one of these a day as far as I can see - the "deep space " one.

Which is it to be?

Cheers  Dave

• Like 1

@Scratcher90 It does say Deep in the Name of the MTT and not the Speed of the MTT, to me it seems pretty clear but whatever, you can type DEEP in the Search Box of the Lobby and it will show you all MTTs that have in the Name Deep, the cheapest one is €0,50 and it starts each Day at 17:00 EEST. Good Luck!

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@highonketa Missions are probably geared to the new poker players as it will get you doing different things and try out new games etc. I guess thats the main aim.

Haha you would think that but I've been playing on and off for years now and I look forward to missions every month... come to think about it maybe I'm a rec haha

• Like 1

@conmebol99 wrote:

Haha you would think that but I've been playing on and off for years now and I look forward to missions every month... come to think about it maybe I'm a rec haha

Haha, I'm the same, not like I look forward to it but I try and complete as much as possible for the few rewards, and tbh, think it's more of a waste of my time 🤣

Here I am trying to get this NL4 ticket run up whilst watching F1 🤣

I see you play higher limits @P0kerM0nk ... To me i think it's still worth my time... specially since i really like mixing my games and i find an excuse with the missions.

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@conmebol99 wrote:

Haha, I'm the same, not like I look forward to it but I try and complete as much as possible for the few rewards, and tbh, think it's more of a waste of my time 🤣
Here I am trying to get this NL4 ticket run up whilst watching F1 🤣

• Like 1

Sometimes I just take it as a small challenge, see how far i can get the ticket up to, got it up to €20 but then ran into aces 3 times and now I've got about €5 left, think I'll just donk it away, give it back to the Unibet community  

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

@Scratcher90It does say Deep in the Name of the MTT and not the Speed of the MTT, to me it seems pretty clear but whatever, you can type DEEP in the Search Box of the Lobby and it will show you all MTTs that have in the Name Deep, the cheapest one is €0,50 and it starts each Day at 17:00 EEST. Good Luck!

@FreedoM  @Scratcher90  or even such a "NANO" deep tournament which kicks-off around 18:00 CEST. Good luck!

1881040830_DeepImpactNano.png.f7590751849063c4032c83e59d409384.png

• Like 1

The part 2 mission where you have to play Omaha cash game and get all 4 cards of same suit in hand, I believe is not friendly. There is a 0.9% chance to get a hand like that and then you have to do it twice. All this for a third completion towards 2 euro hexapro ticket. This one is not balanced at all.