January Mission Part 4 Family Pot

Play_Analyst

Hi all as per the title was just wondering if anyone else was finding it difficult to get achieve that part of the January mission?

In my honest opinion it seems really difficult to achieve, perhaps a bit to difficult as you basically have to be on the button to make sure it's worth calling with any 2 junk cards just to get to the flop. I know I don't play that much cash but it really does seem an expceptionally hard think to have what amounts to just one person fold given the cash tables are all 6 max.

YOu then also face the problem of either of the blinds making a squeeze play given all the limping in.

Just wondered how long on average it has taken other players to get that part done and if they found a certain time of the day was better to attept it?

@Play_Analyst   Yeah, it was the hardest mission to date.  I can't really say how much time it took, but i had the biggest nits in the world at my tables, when i did it. I'm in the BB and MP, CO, BTN limp, SB Fold. I'm in the BTN, UTG min opens and MP, CO and myself call, SB and BB Fold. I had a lot of tables open and the same scenario over and over, i was going out of my mind. But i did it. 😃

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FINALLY!!

Part 2 successfully achieved lol and to make it even sweeter I even made a nice profit of just under 34 Euros 😃

All I have to do now is cash in a tourney over 1 Euro buy in and that's part 4 done and I have 33 Euro's of free money to get it done with thanks to the cash table wins 🤣

Archived