cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hellou my friend ! Davitsche please i want to participate this tournament ! How need to do ? Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@Aldomoro wrote:

Hellou my friend ! Davitsche please i want to participate this tournament ! How need to do ? Smile 

Just tune into davitches stream on saturday 12 cet time, get the pass , pay 1 eur and play.

Its all in the first post in this thread just read that Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Weather forecast for next Saturday :

Tsunami of spam to get into the 4k freeroll... 

Tikcet plis ? 

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@wwaanneess wrote:

Weather forecast for next Saturday :

Tsunami of spam to get into the 4k freeroll... 

Tikcet plis ? 

I'm preparing mentally. People think it's easy to dissapoint tons of people, but it takes a toll on my soul!

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

ehh i assumed it will not be me on the list and yet i am Smile

so ...in saturday fight for UO and UK package Popeye

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Should we have received our tickets by now? (As you said to check before the date)
Nothing here yet for either loyalty or loyalty final.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Ohh this saturday Iam going on my first ever ski trip, kinda sad that it happens together with this month league so I'll skip it.. but hoping to show top performance at next month league.. maybe it will be Feb 23 day which is saturday? Cause that day I don't have to work Cool @DaVitsche

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Hi, if you're one of the people that by watching @DaVitsche s stream over the previous year became eligible to participate in the 4000€ final (you can check if you are by seeing if your twitch username or unibet alias are in the eligibility table in this thread, you probably are but might have tagged a wrong person or 2 Davitsche League Final eligibility list )

THEN you should have received your ticket "Davitche Final" today. Check if you did receive it, if you haven't let me know and I'll pester Leo about it, tomorrow might be too late to do anything about it. 

if everything is okay then cya on Saturday at 16CET for the big tournament Cool Check with the tournament in the client and your own timezone so you're not late (there will be 1 hour late-reg)

I tagged the people I could find / recognize, gonna try to send this message in multiple places so sorry for the spam Haha

@BillyR23

@aurorAArgyle

@Bedush

@BlackbirdSWE

@xdiediex1

@cornel77ace

@Gigglez

@Goaman

@Hopcinu

@Hotzonicu

@IrishinSpain

@Kliedz_Zivju

@FreedoM

@kwasozlop

@triceraatopp

@mafiaboyXXX

@MathrimC

@Merenitsu

@Messwithme

@mikemersey

@MrBandes

@ItsOutThere

@nightshopper

@OmNomNom

@Patsgnome

@pianocat88

@pinki

@bingomaster

@sansi

@Ja-z-Polszy

@star8687

@startelver

@Ozzyholik

@Strings

@tatuaj7

@deanspleen09

@TTABKATA

@wwaanneess

@YlarP

@Yoggiboss

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Would be great with exactly 40 people like above - ticket is guaranteed in this option Wink

God bless you all!
0 Likes