cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

hexapro-banzai-logo.png

Hexapro Banzai is a new Sit & Go format with all the fast-paced action and prize pool multipliers of HexaPro, but with even quicker games. Your starting stack is just 300 chips, which means speedier all-ins.

We’ve also added Jackpot Mania to the package, with Happy Hours starting at 16:00 CET and 20:00 CET every day from 24th June until 24th July. Multipliers of up to 1000x are guaranteed to hit during these windows!

You can see which buy-in level is boosted, and how many games are left before the guaranteed multiplier hits, in the poker client. 

If you've participated in the previous JP Mania promotions, you might be wondering about the "up to 1000x" part above. We've decided to boost both 100x and 1000x in this promotion, giving more players a chance to play for really nice prizes, having a lot more action and EIGHT boosts a day, instead of one boost running for an entire day (or several days).

The game counter (multiplier guaranteed to hit within) will change with every new boost, so you never know what the next one will be; will it be a 100x on €1 stake with counter on just 550, or will it be 1000x on €10 stake with 5500 counter? Wow

On average, the 100x boosts will hit after less than 750 games and the 1000x after just over 5250 games! This means the EV fee is less than 1% for 1000x boosts and approx. 2.5% for 100x boosts. Good luck finding better value elsewhere! Cash Cash

HOW TO PLAY:

• Open Poker via the client, the app or directly in your browser
  • Go to the HexaPro Banzai section
  • The banner will show how many games are left before the next Jackpot will hit
  • Keep an eye out on the countdown - as the counter goes down, your odds go up
  • There are two ‘Happy Hour’ sessions every day, from 16:00 CET and 20:00 CET.
31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

HexaPro Banzai is now live! It'll be another week or so before the JP Mania promo starts Smile

2020-06-16 14_34_45-https___www.unibet.com_poker_poker-browser-new#fromModal_true.png

First 10 to like this post will get a €1 HP Banzai ticket Smile

Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

HexaPro Banzai is now live! It'll be another week or so before the JP Mania promo starts Smile

2020-06-16 14_34_45-https___www.unibet.com_poker_poker-browser-new#fromModal_true.png

First 10 to like this post will get a €1 HP Banzai ticket Smile

First......... ticket please!!!! RoflRoflSpades

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Capture.PNG

Noone wants to play. Rip

Waited 5 mins but couldn't get a game.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Yeah, needs some advertasing. Waited around 5 minutes too in prime time of playing. I am not really sure thou if normal hexa needed any little bro with even faster pace, next hexa flip? 

Having said that, ofc i started with win

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Indeed not too much traffic now, as it's not promoted anywhere yet, and it's easy to miss the new menu element under HexaPro. Will be very different in a week, when the promo has started Smile
I'll credit the tickets tomorrow Smile
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet  someone doesn’t say something. someone will increase 8 times and where that will decrease in 800

x25 no got 6 month its no normal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
The option didn't appear in my hexapro lobby after the update. But after restarting my client just now it has now appeared.... maybe people just haven't seen it yet ..... Sad.... just a thought anyhow Smile
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Capture.PNG

Won my 1st game. Fortunately it only took 1-2 minutes to get a game although 1 guy was already in the queue before me.