Jackpot Mania - HexaPro Banzai style!

Stubbe-Unibet

Is there a way to view a live counter online under the global website that isn't targeting Sweden, As when we login/go to the website we get redirected. To view these pages we have to use a direct link kind off or edit the ending. 

Simulaur to how I can access promotion that's for global players and read what they are. While still being excluded from them. Was specially usefull when the swe MTT leaderboard didn't update and had to use the global one to see the status of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also noticed that the distribution of when jackpots hit is just not right. They almost always seem to hit on the last 100 on the countdown (for 100x) and it just doesnt feel right. I would assume that when the counter is 1000 the chance to hit the jackpot is 1/1000, when its on 999 the chance become 1/999 and so on. Right now it doesnt seem that way at all. Could we get a comment on that from the staff?

Thanks alot

• Like 2

@fralaganas, that's not exactly how it works. You're right that the chance of the JP hitting will increase as the counter decreases. It can hit at any time (had a few which hit in the first couple hundred), but they will mostly be hitting in the last third :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Merenitsu wrote:

2 day row X100 and ofcouse lose 😠😠😠♥️♥️♥️

53, 72 ,7J, 5k, 86, 97, 73, K7 my last8 hands 

software trolling again 😠

my call was best, becouse it was my best hand

but my cool game = 0 lucky

5.thumb.png.e87c77e02b9f2d8bda32519c1bc5047e.png

2days you had 100x multiplier!??! WTF . I never had since the very start of Hexa pro a biger multiplier than 10x and you still complain with your fk "0 lucky" and what about going all in with K7 and all other rubish hands that you go all in? All those all ins leaves me a bitter taste that you are just a little silly,no offence mate

• Like 1

@Nikzzzz wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Never had more than 25 multiplier. Double zero lucky?

Ain't there some price to 2nd with over 100x?

25x and higher pays 80%-12%-8% in Hexapro, i believe Banzai does the same.

The payouts are displayed on the table :)

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Boby wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

2 day row X100 and ofcouse lose 😠😠😠♥️♥️♥️

53, 72 ,7J, 5k, 86, 97, 73, K7 my last8 hands 

software trolling again 😠

my call was best, becouse it was my best hand

but my cool game = 0 lucky

5.thumb.png.3093d441d92c1588621ac4e0884de3aa.png

2days you had 100x multiplier!??! WTF . I never had since the very start of Hexa pro a biger multiplier than 10x and you still complain with your fk "0 lucky" and what about going all in with K7 and all other rubish hands that you go all in? All those all ins leaves me a bitter taste that you are just a little silly,no offence mate

Looks like @Merenitsu is the effective stack with 3.6 BB preflop. K7o is obviously a snapcall. 

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Livertool  I played a lot of tournaments. more than 4000

Good nerves there. I would be in mental hospital before 1000 played with all the bad beats.

But then again, would it be so bad? Maybe hot nurses bathing me going "oh, livertool, u r so cool" :laugh:

Heck, i'm going for it.... 

This is not for the day, but for the whole time. Such intensity and speed can tire.

maths:

when I went in there were 100 tournaments guaranteed

I always played on 4 tables rarly 6

100: 3: 4 = 8.3%

given other promotions before, where I didn’t get to such a table

my 8.3% just got great

• Like 2

• 1 month later...