cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Today is the day! Action starts at 16:00CET with the first boost!
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2
So can someone explain is total rake the same during a promotion i.e. regular jackpots are reduced to subsitute the promotion, been having a lot of 1.5x during promotions just wanna know if it is just simply variancw
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@BEENOSK, the multiplier distribution is indeed the exact same, except for the multiplier that's boosted, so the occurrence of 1.5x will be the same. Sorry to hear you've been running bad with the multipliers. Hopefully you'll get into one of the 100x (or 1000x) Smile Good luck
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@Stubbe-Unibet I don't get any msg when the jackpots hits, also I can't see which jackpot is live. Is this some anti Swe thing cuz of the dumb laws? My friend from Canada has to tell me which one is live and when it ends, that's horrible....

Neither can I rely on the recent wins, as it updates rly slow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qgOzhJ5.png[/img] The win was 15min+ ago

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Fec, we are unfortunately limited in Sweden, in terms of how we can promote it. It sucks, I know Sad

Recent wins got a small delay indeed, and there's no notification for when the JP hits (this I'll investigate tomorrow, but it likely won't change anything in Sweden). We basically can't promote the boosts, but they're of course active in Sweden, as it's the game mechanics which are changed and it's a global player pool.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Is there a way to view a live counter online under the global website that isn't targeting Sweden, As when we login/go to the website we get redirected. To view these pages we have to use a direct link kind off or edit the ending. 

Simulaur to how I can access promotion that's for global players and read what they are. While still being excluded from them. Was specially usefull when the swe MTT leaderboard didn't update and had to use the global one to see the status of it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Not currently, but I'm looking into what options we've got. At the moment we don't have a feed for the counter.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Was lucky enough to get into a 100x at the 1 euro level but couldn't get there with my K6o vs QJo BvB at 4.5bb depth haha. Seemed pretty standart shove but IDK.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

wtfisthis.png

QK < KK Laugh  I had a feeling Unibet will give me a chance for the Jackpot today and I blew it Disappointed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@ProGame that gotto sting ouch, bad luck!

Also wondering, do these jackpots always hit in the last few hands from every countdown? Not been studying all of them but I have the impression they do?

0 Likes