Jackpot Mania - HexaPro Banzai style!

Stubbe-Unibet

hexapro-banzai-logo.thumb.png.f8a8e6686202c1099d35c0ee3f3ff230.png

Hexapro Banzai is a new Sit & Go format with all the fast-paced action and prize pool multipliers of HexaPro, but with even quicker games. Your starting stack is just 300 chips, which means speedier all-ins.

We’ve also added Jackpot Mania to the package, with Happy Hours starting at 16:00 CET and 20:00 CET every day from 24th June until 24th July. Multipliers of up to 1000x are guaranteed to hit during these windows!

You can see which buy-in level is boosted, and how many games are left before the guaranteed multiplier hits, in the poker client. 

If you've participated in the previous JP Mania promotions, you might be wondering about the "up to 1000x" part above. We've decided to boost both 100x and 1000x in this promotion, giving more players a chance to play for really nice prizes, having a lot more action and EIGHT boosts a day, instead of one boost running for an entire day (or several days).

The game counter (multiplier guaranteed to hit within) will change with every new boost, so you never know what the next one will be; will it be a 100x on €1 stake with counter on just 550, or will it be 1000x on €10 stake with 5500 counter? :wow:

On average, the 100x boosts will hit after less than 750 games and the 1000x after just over 5250 games! This means the EV fee is less than 1% for 1000x boosts and approx. 2.5% for 100x boosts. Good luck finding better value elsewhere! :cash: :cash:

HOW TO PLAY:

• Open Poker via the client, the app or directly in your browser
  • Go to the HexaPro Banzai section
  • The banner will show how many games are left before the next Jackpot will hit
  • Keep an eye out on the countdown - as the counter goes down, your odds go up
  • There are two ‘Happy Hour’ sessions every day, from 16:00 CET and 20:00 CET.
  • Like 10

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, needs some advertasing. Waited around 5 minutes too in prime time of playing. I am not really sure thou if normal hexa needed any little bro with even faster pace, next hexa flip? 

Having said that, ofc i started with win :atisfied:

• Like 4

So can someone explain is total rake the same during a promotion i.e. regular jackpots are reduced to subsitute the promotion, been having a lot of 1.5x during promotions just wanna know if it is just simply variancw

@BEENOSK, the multiplier distribution is indeed the exact same, except for the multiplier that's boosted, so the occurrence of 1.5x will be the same. Sorry to hear you've been running bad with the multipliers. Hopefully you'll get into one of the 100x (or 1000x) :) Good luck

@Fec, we are unfortunately limited in Sweden, in terms of how we can promote it. It sucks, I know :(

Recent wins got a small delay indeed, and there's no notification for when the JP hits (this I'll investigate tomorrow, but it likely won't change anything in Sweden). We basically can't promote the boosts, but they're of course active in Sweden, as it's the game mechanics which are changed and it's a global player pool.