Issue (bug) in avatar selection

Stievo

Hi, 

I would love to have the (what i think is a squirle) as the avatar with my screenname being Stievo (which is my nickname).

Like in photo below, where I have done the change.

uni1.thumb.PNG.58095b3c1cd98bb99c1f88b27777b1ee.PNG

But when this is done, and a tournament or so begins, the avatar is changed into the angry blue dude. this was the avator I had before with the name Stievo, but I wanted to change it. you can see that on photo below. I addes time and date in bottom left corner so you can see that event though I have changed the avatar, it is another one showing.

uni2.thumb.PNG.0ca60023a940a94ab7bf15dfb7c87272.PNGuni3.thumb.PNG.3c609a77d70a1a49f0a5db814ff3973a.PNG343631565_UNI.thumb.PNG.4a6d53b576e9f9a787138f4d2cb17b51.PNG

the other screenshots show that wheter I do the change in the app or in the browser version, the result is the same: Whenever I use the name Stievo, the angry blue dude shows up, I can not seem to link any other avatar to that nick.

Can you please examin this issue what I think is a bug?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Not that this issue is of life importance :-) but it can be kinda bothering at some moments ;-)

If you picked the meh blue planet when you first made the alias Stievo, doesn't really matter how many times you delete/make it again, at the tables you will still look blue, despite the lobby showing you as Sneaky Pete, as soon as you log-out and back in you will be blue in the lobby also. :happyshy:
  • Like 1

Hi, 

But I want the sneake pete as avatar with the same nick.

Surely this should be possible? I saw a youtube video of one of the unibet moderators from some years ago in which this was done.

• Like 1