Is ticket exchange coming back?

vixere

Are there any plans to bring back ticket exchange?

I have a couple of UO 250 which I'm not planing on using until I have to (expire Sept 19). In the good old days I'd have changed them to €10s and spin them back up. I'd really like to split them and play some more but whatever :) maybe I'll play the highroller sat for London if there is one.

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

Hi @vixere, I haven't heard anything about the ticket exchange being revamped and I'm fairly sure that it's not going to happen, at least not in the foreseeable future. One option (not guaranteed) would be to extend them a bit for you to be able to play them, however the request would need to happen somewhat closer to the expiration date in order to give you a proper definitive answer.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Thank you. We'll see what happens nearer the time.

At a guess allowing me to split these down again would generate ~€250 rake on my own account plus whatever other rake the extra liquidity generates.

See you in London.

Vix

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

:) @vixere, I'm certain that the guys were aware of how rake would be affected if we stop ticket exchanges, let me know as we approach the expiration date, I'm happy to contact them for a resolution. I'll try and make it to London as well, maybe see you there.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived