Is there any point?

NiceFoldBro

Help needed guys. Deposited on Unibet last night, BEFORE I downloaded the poker client. No matter what I can not get it to work on
on my lap top. It's 5/6 years old running windows 8. I tried the patch, that didn't work. It said my video card drivers/direct X isn't right, but according to diagnostics my driver Is the latest one, and direct X is also the most updated one (12.)

I then tried right clicking the Unibet icon and looked at properties and tried troubleshooting, to which is said that the programme isn't compatiable. I then tried to play in the browser, but it just wouldn't load at all.

I'm really disappointed, mainly as I've moved site, deposited a chunk and it looks like there is no way I can play on the site.

Unibet official site community help is no help either. Anyone who has any advice a to how I could find a work around to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

@NiceFoldBro wrote:

No matter what I can not get it to work on

on my lap top. It's 5/6 years old running windows 8. I tried the patch, that didn't work. It said my video card drivers/direct X isn't right, but according to diagnostics my driver Is the latest one, and direct X is also the most updated one (12.)

I have the same issue. I run the browser version and I hope that the guys will fix that.

Archived