Introducing the MotherShip Launchpad!

elron66

Ec-cTo0UwAE--W5.thumb.png.f16f585fa92e6f5476b40f3eff3959bf.pngToday is a big day over on #MotherShipPoker! Today we are launching a new tournament on Unibet that will run everytime I stream on the MotherShip called "MotherShip Launchpad." 

The wonderful humans at Unibet Poker have put €25 added on top of this one, in addition to the prizes generated by the 10c buy-in.  I wanted this tournament as a low-buyin event specifically targeted at helping players trying to grind up a small bankroll, to compliment the other phenomenal Nano tournaments across the Unibet Poker universe.

The Launchpad kicks off today at 7PM UK time and will run every Monday and Wednesday at the same time.  Drop by the stream for the password 5 min before the Launchpad takes off.

I've benefited from the great structure Nano sized events at Unibet, and I wanted to give something back to help others do the same thing I have, grinding freerolls up to a BR of over €800 now.  Get onto the Launchpad to help launch your BR into the stratosphere too!

• Like 11

@elron66 wrote:

Ec-cTo0UwAE--W5.thumb.png.91c3266a73ea5d9e0d1378850d270d5e.pngToday is a big day over on #MotherShipPoker! Today we are launching a new tournament on Unibet that will run everytime I stream on the MotherShip called "MotherShip Launchpad." 

The wonderful humans at Unibet Poker have put €25 added on top of this one, in addition to the prizes generated by the 10c buy-in.  I wanted this tournament as a low-buyin event specifically targeted at helping players trying to grind up a small bankroll, to compliment the other phenomenal Nano tournaments across the Unibet Poker universe.

The Launchpad kicks off today at 7PM UK time and will run every Monday and Wednesday at the same time.  Drop by the stream for the password 5 min before the Launchpad takes off.

I've benefited from the great structure Nano sized events at Unibet, and I wanted to give something back to help others do the same thing I have, grinding freerolls up to a BR of over €800 now.  Get onto the Launchpad to help launch your BR into the stratosphere too!

This is amazing. I'm a nit with BRM so I will be playing this... especially if i can get to a streamed FT hahaha

• Like 2