Incoming! New Twitch Streamer on the block!

Darkangel7

Tonight a very good friend of mine who's only 20 will be streaming on twitch. He's only been playing for 2 years , but I can definately see him go far. He should be streaming from 9 pm uk time 10/11 cet after his modding duties on @DaVitsche stream. So please go give him a follow and put the notifications on so you know when he next goes live. His explanations of why he does the things he does is amazing and you would think he's been playing a lot longer than he has done. An old head on young shoulders. His first stream he managed to get on the FT with Ian Simpson and Ian managed to take down the abyss, then he went on to win Sputnik on his very first stream! He has a no holds barred approach and says what he thinks, which in some ways can be quite funny, but to others that don't really know him can seem rude. But please try and tune in and show some support. Thanks xx

Also a massive thank you to all the community/twitch members who was there to support him on his very first stream and stayed around afterwards to help sort his teething problems out with his stream. You guys/girls rock! 

www.twitch.tv/maestro1908 and don't forget to tune into the silly thursday stream on @DaVitsche stream, always good fun. www.twitch.tv/davitsche

Hi @Darkangel7 I've watched davitsche off and on and the live streams from Malta and Bucharest,  and just had a quick look at maestro but I'm a newbie on twitch.

801972180_Screenshot(377).thumb.png.b3c887a69d2368cb00a53fae9f92d28d.png

How do I sign up, what do all the links mean or can I just do it from your link, how do I save those channels so I can go straight to them, Dank Memes????????? no BM so much I don't know, can you point me to a tutorial or something? :scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived