Ideas for a "true" community freeroll.

jonny2192

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@VikingsAF wrote:

€0 GTD

I like it, i just want to play vs community regs, like a home game, drink, bluff them/get bluffed, laugh. Maybe a discord channel will be nice with some banter. I just want to have fun while still trying to win, not have on my table people that have only one button ALL-IN with any 2 cards.

Ticket on Unibet account + password in a private message on community = this would eliminate random players who just hunt for passwords (as they wouldn't be able to enter without a ticket) and completely non-active members (as you would have to log in here to see the password in the community private message) 😃

@RayL

Can you import a list of players to an mtt in the client or to make a list of people to recieve a ticket?

If so could have a very basic form that updated a google spreadsheet with member entered alias and you just verify the list then import the valid alias/customer number/user name/whatever.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Create secret vip-section to community where only chosen ones can get and give the pw there 😏

On more serious note, announce freeroll in program only 15 minutes before it starts? They seem to come here asking for tikiets as soon as they see tournament in lobby.

@Livertool wrote:

Create secret vip-section to community where only chosen ones can get and give the pw there 😏

On more serious note, announce freeroll in program only 15 minutes before it starts? They seem to come here asking for tikiets as soon as they see tournament in lobby.

I will vote for this as I am already a member of super secret vip section 🤣

We could go all spy school. @RayL sends all members a pm with a different password for a 10k freeroll. If that password is shared anywhere we send in the duck assassins to sort it.

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@jonny2192 I'm a member as well and it's so secret neither of us knew.

I know your not, but I know @Livertool is. He can post the password that I shared there to prove it. :P

PS>

Vip is the wrong name but everyone calls it that superuser section is the proper name.

But I actually like @Ametrine her idea.

Just make it both password and ticket :) Then they at least have to log on to get it...

I also like the idea of assasinating the players who share the pass :p @jonny2192

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Ametrine wrote:

Ticket on Unibet account + password in a private message on community = this would eliminate random players who just hunt for passwords (as they wouldn't be able to enter without a ticket) and completely non-active members (as you would have to log in here to see the password in the community private message) 😃

we have found out this evening that some members sharing password on other sites,it was filled today with non members, also if ya start to whisper they still would share it with their friends, banning th epeople that shared it also not a great idea cause again they would get help from fake accounts or friends but i really share your idea ticket only ,i still think it would be able to sent all community members a ticket ,they can decided if they wanne play or not but then there wouldnt be 1 one non member and lets say the tickets be sent till 16 pm means everyone would like to sign up need to make a community account at least at 15.30 pm, they told me they did it in the past  ,there must be some plan to make this work ,no member is no ticket

@jonny2192 wrote:

We could go all spy school. @RayL sends all members a pm with a different password for a 10k freeroll. If that password is shared anywhere we send in the duck assassins to sort it.

The best would be if Ray wold sent the first letter of the pass to the first member, the second to the second member and all the members should send a pm to other member to exchange the letters. Then all the members should send the whole password to Ray who should send back the theme of the freeroll to members who guessed the password correctly. Thos members should create an alias with the upcoming theme and send back the alias' name to Ray. Then Ray shoudl credit their account with ticket. After the tournament Jeppe should supervise the aliases and should sned a message with the list of the members who are eligible for prizes. Then the poker department should forward the list of the players to Jamie Sykes to audit their work. Then  we should wait till the usually Jamie's response time runs out. I think that's the securest way to protect the freerolls.

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

The best would be if Ray wold sent the first letter of the pass to the first member, the second to the second member and all the members should send a pm to other member to exchange the letters. Then all the members should send the whole password to Ray who should send back the theme of the freeroll to members who guessed the password correctly. Thos members should create an alias with the upcoming theme and send back the alias' name to Ray. Then Ray shoudl credit their account with ticket. After the tournament Jeppe should supervise the aliases and should sned a message with the list of the members who are eligible for prizes. Then the poker department should forward the list of the players to Jamie Sykes to audit their work. Then  we should wait till the usually Jamie's response time runs out. I think that's the securest way to protect the freerolls.

cann you repeat this in easy english please 🤣

the problem is that passwords not only going to freeroll sites, they also get shared from members with non members friends who dont care about the package but do care about getting money ,so even if th epasw is whispered or shared in private room they still would share it, if its ticket only wich i prefer since they cant share a ticket it would be solved but jonny explained me thats difficult

The ticket solution is the best but how do we make it easy for Ray to make that list in the first place, Its fine for 10-20 members but if its a freeroll with 50+ it becomes a big job.

Archived