Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Asking for members ideas on how we can have a freeroll without random players.

Will add my own ideas soon.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
62 REPLIES
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
Level based system.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

€0 GTD

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@VikingsAF wrote:

€0 GTD

I like it, i just want to play vs community regs, like a home game, drink, bluff them/get bluffed, laugh. Maybe a discord channel will be nice with some banter. I just want to have fun while still trying to win, not have on my table people that have only one button ALL-IN with any 2 cards.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@VikingsAF wrote:

€0 GTD

I saw a ticket please request for the friday fun staff freeroll with 0 added prize pool too so I think that couldn't avoid the possible applicants.

Highlighted
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21

Ticket on Unibet account + password in a private message on community = this would eliminate random players who just hunt for passwords (as they wouldn't be able to enter without a ticket) and completely non-active members (as you would have to log in here to see the password in the community private message) Smile

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet

Can you import a list of players to an mtt in the client or to make a list of people to recieve a ticket?

If so could have a very basic form that updated a google spreadsheet with member entered alias and you just verify the list then import the valid alias/customer number/user name/whatever.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

I like it @FreedoM no happy bunnies last night or tonight ( or ducks ).Disappointed

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Create secret vip-section to community where only chosen ones can get and give the pw there Smirk

On more serious note, announce freeroll in program only 15 minutes before it starts? They seem to come here asking for tikiets as soon as they see tournament in lobby.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Bar everyone who's 1st post is "ticket please" or "Pass please" 1,0000000000000's barred at a stroke.

0 Likes