Ian Simpson 5k Followers

Darkangel7

Ok here goes, Ian has nearly reached the 5k followers mark on his twitch stream and I need every single community members help in reaching the 5k followers. I appreciate every single one of you who has followed the stream over the past year, but I need more. To the password hunters and free ticket hunters, to the lurkers and the chatters. I need you and you're help. 

If you could just get 1 of your poker friends to actually press the follow button, to introduce them to our Twitch family and to Ian then we will be able to reach our target. I need to reach it before Ian streams Monday night, as it would be a fantastic surprise for him to come back to, after his Stag do this weekend. 

We need 46 more people! Please please please help with my quest. Then there will be a 5k followers special freeroll or something like that and then all you password freeroll hunters can go nuts in the chat asking for the password. 

Having been there from the beginning of the stream when Ian first did his test stream, I was hooked. Ian was the first twitch streamer I'd ever watched.  From not a lot of viewers to an average of 100 viewers a stream with out freerolls for a streamer isn't that bad. It's a great twitch family we've got not only on Ian's stream but Lappins, Davitsches and Espens. Ben's is still growing but am sure will get there. So just find one of your friends that hasn't watched or pressed the follow button to help.

Thanks for reading and here's hoping for good luck on your grinds.

https://www.twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker

D.Angel xx

@Shoryureppa wrote:

Great stream. 

Now getting an opportunity to send my Congrats to Ian Simpson. 

Thanks for the streams, freerolls and giveaways. 

and the karaoke singing evenings ,if those 5K followers give him 1 euro now he can take some singing lessons...not that he needs it of course, totaly not 😏

• 6 months later...

Archived