IPO

pirahn

@Leo-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

First, IPO with online day 1 is a great move forward. It allows players with a limited budget for expenses to mitigate costs and working players to mitigate available time. I hope it will be incorporated in other live event offerings. You may wish to promote these in manner to encourage online qualification as tool for brand awareness and growth.

As to R/A, I understand your desire to increase the guarantees and an even bigger desire to limit costs. Using R/A tournaments to short ratiio satellites has the undesired effects of running with small player pools and crucially, disuading new entrants from joining and/or retention.

• Like 1

@pirahn wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

First, IPO with online day 1 is a great move forward. It allows players with a limited budget for expenses to mitigate costs and working players to mitigate available time. I hope it will be incorporated in other live event offerings. You may wish to promote these in manner to encourage online qualification as tool for brand awareness and growth.

As to R/A, I understand your desire to increase the guarantees and an even bigger desire to limit costs. Using R/A tournaments to short ratiio satellites has the undesired effects of running with small player pools and crucially, disuading new entrants from joining and/or retention.

@pirahn  It's a format that I like alot, we are obviously trying it out now. Let's see if we will use the setup for other live events in the future. The IPO Day1 is a one re-enter, just as the live day1 will be. The only differens is on the live one we're running with antes insteed of BB-ante which will be used in Dublin.

As you know, the qualifiers is there to cover the target tournaments from overlaying, and to produse those tickets with as little cost as possible, tickets will cost, I'm aware of that, my job is to create good different qualifiers with the liquidity we're having that reflects my goals and ambision. You're an expert of cracking those qualifiers, I have to respect you for that, take skills. Good luck in your playing and we meet somewhere in the world. Are you coming to Dublin, first on me oif you show up 😃 

@Leo-Unibet I wish i was that good.lol. I would love to try for Dublin but im reticent to commit to these sats and others similar on the schedule. Overall poker market is suffering. Im aware  Unibet had a very difficult year and accountants views make life very difficult. At the moment the fear of cost overtakes the rationale to invest. The demise of others means now is the time to argue for radical changes, to revamp and invest. Sometimes i start writing and become too lazy to stop so before it turns into a 10k word thesis ill stop. Hopefully, health permitting, ill see you in Manchester.

• Like 1