IPO Dublin 2019

Notreve

Hello guys, @JeppeL @RayL !
I won a 300€ IPO Seat too and I got an email. If I understand well I can play the Day 1 online OR if I want I can play a Live Day 1 too with my ticket? Is it my choice?
And if I win more seats I can play more Day 1 I think, right? And a last question: What if I win 2x300€ seat for Day 1 and I go through to Day 2 both? I take the bigger stack for Day 2 or what happens?

Sorry for the lot of questions. :D

@Pucuri88 wrote:

Hello guys, @JeppeL @RayL !

I won a 300€ IPO Seat too and I got an email. If I understand well I can play the Day 1 online OR if I want I can play a Live Day 1 too with my ticket? Is it my choice?

And if I win more seats I can play more Day 1 I think, right? And a last question: What if I win 2x300€ seat for Day 1 and I go through to Day 2 both? I take the bigger stack for Day 2 or what happens?

Sorry for the lot of questions. :D

Hey @Notreve @Pucuri88 ,

It is correct that you can use your ticket to enter the online day 1, you can also use a ticket for a re-entry online if you have more than one.

Any tickets that have not been used in the online event are then for the live event. You can win multiple tickets, yes.

If you make it through day 1 twice, the bigger stack would be taken to day 2.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

@Bulkybear wrote:

Hi

i have won a ma main ipo event ticket last night. When do you get an email.

i can’t play the online event but want to turn up later to live event

cheers

Nick 

Hi Nick,

all players have been informed an hour ago or so via email.

If you don't play the online version, you can simply show up at your preferred day 1 and play live.

Thanks