I won bootcamp this week :)

Sweeedeeen

Hehe, I won bootcamp week 7 :) so I take back my words that I do not like this promo :D

First night of the week7 i got 2 straight flushes and after it i thought that necessary to play whole week to win 2000euros :)

It was not easy, last time i won 1st place at bootcamp around 2 years ago when here was not so much opponents.

2vA1a

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

Hehe, I won bootcamp week 7 :) so I take back my words that I do not like this promo :D

First night of the week7 i got 2 straight flushes and after it i thought that necessary to play whole week to win 2000euros :)

It was not easy, last time i won 1st place at bootcamp around 2 years ago when here was not so much opponents.

2vA1a

Congrats man! Keep on winning in the future!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Sect7G wrote:

Hey what stakes, how many tables? hours of play etc?  Did u win or lose at the tables accomplishing this feat?

Well done sir and gl in week 8.

NL200+NL100, when there was not much nl200 tables i add NL100, 8-9 tables, around 75 hours, good win at the tables, but i was lucky this week. 

there was one day when I was given KK vs AA 6 times(all 6 times lost), but it did not stop me :)

The main thing is that I managed to achieve this week - is not only to play a lot, but also to play well. It was not easy, because you get a little tired

At week 8 i will not play so much, i need some rest :)

ps: thank you all for congrats :)

Archived