I wanna challenge a mod to play hu vs me 1000 games( hyper)

ProMode93

@ProMode93 wrote:

I wanna challenge a mod to play hu vs me 1000 games( buyins up to 100$ )

So who its in ? (just to prove a point )

the fact that you believe that unibet poker is filled with bots , isnt it better then to play 1K games on unibet to see how much from the 1000 you win, instead of playing them on pokerstars , even when ya win them all there you didnt prove anything about unibet , so my advice do the 1K on unibet ,would be interesting if ya can stream the 1K games also so we can follow the heads up(i just dont see the point if ya wanne prove something about unibet why ya play then on ps,that still wouldnt prove the robots though)

Excuse me if I'm a bit slow @ProMode93 but if you play a Unibet mod HU, on Stars or Unibet, how does that prove Unibet is full of bots. Am I missing something?

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Twitch stream?

Agree with the guys above,this looks like a boy ( wanna be a men) trying to prove himself that he worth something in "poker world".

Can you give us more details? How can you prove that Unibet have bot/s if you play HU with MOD.?You are assuiming that server is rigged?

Also,with "hyper" you will only manage to play +/- 20,000k hands,is that enough to make a prove?

If you were  playing the same guy HU then that wouldnt even prove if Unibet are using bots or not (they arnt), all it would show is your winrate against that player. looks more like a look at me and my graph post if anything. 

I am just a human, the same way a Great White Shark is just a fish.

I noticed after typing my comments I have said the same as you, sorry about that.

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

That,s what I thought, by the way @Dowelikestew nice name, I've only just got it, bit slow these days, thought you were from the Eastern block. 🤣

I noticed after typing my comments I have said the same as you, sorry about that but yeah just looks like a ooh look at me post for me. 

I am just a human, the same way a Great White Shark is just a fish.

Archived